Potty humor

Options
13»

Replies

• _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    My dogs likes to sit at my feet while I poop.

One of mine likes to sit in my husbands underwear around his ankles while he poops...she's a liil stinker!
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I thought girls don't poop, WTF.
    Girls don't, but women pinch big loving loaves. :love:

At my work women outnumber men about 25 to 1. There is no hiding that women poop. And it ain't always pretty.

That being said, I work later than everyone else just so I can use the can after everyone else goes home. And it's a one throne room so I don't ever have to share :laugh:
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm in DC. If you ever hear a knock on the wall, don't answer unless you're into Congressmen or something.

Curious, but afraid to ask what Congressman is.

^^^^^^^^^ Really???..

She's from Canada....

Ahhhhh.. ok.. she's excused.. LOL
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Natural bodily function. We all do it.

Channing Tatum, that super hot, sexy, buff body.......it poops.

Everybody poops.

I ruined Playboy magazines for my now ex-husband when he was looking at a pic of one of the girls sitting with her elbows on her knees, and I said I'd bet that's what she looks like when she's pooping. I don't mind pooping with my friends, otherwise, aside from my dogs following me into the bathroom, I prefer to be alone.
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Cough and flush at the same time.. just as u begin to release!! helps a lil... lol
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    EVERYBODY POOPS
  • elevatorguy925
    Options
    I poop regardless of how many people are in the bathroom.

I take pride in the fact that me doing so generally elicits an "EWWWWW WHO THE **** DID THAT?!"

ROFLMAO :laugh: