how do you like your tuna

Options
13»

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I prefer it out the tin, and just mixed with sweecorn! Im not a big fan when people add dollops of mayo in the tuna! Sometimes its all sloppy and horrible! Prefer it without the mayo if im honest :), a tea spoon of salad cream mixed in with the tuna is quite nice ! (:
  • chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Partially drained with celery salt, garlic powder, mustard and some chopped onions. Boom! No need for mayo since i kept some moisture by not draining all the water. Sometimes if I'm feeling extra daring, i'll add red pepper flakes to it.
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I add lemon, onion, tomato, and some cilantro...then make lettuce wraps LOL
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I don't like tuna
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    seared tuna steak
    sushi

Or the bagged kind w/ mayo on a sandwich, toasted bread w/ pickles.
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Shredded carrots, diced apple, raisins, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Add some plain Greek Yogurt if you like it creamy. YUM!
  • dunlunicor
    dunlunicor Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Straight out of the can with a fork...I'm a freak.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    If we're talking canned tuna I usually mix mine up with a couple tablespoons of spicy hummus.

Yummmm, I've never thought of spicy hummus before, that sounds awesome!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Gently laid upon a bed of sticky rice.
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Straight out of the can. It's my "default meal" if the wife or I haven't prepared anything else or don't have any dining out plans.
  • justzoot
    justzoot Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A can of tuna in water, drained, mixed with a Tablespoon of Greek Viniagrette dressing. Good over romaine as a salad, or in sandwich wrap of your choice - pita, tortilla, bread, or even on crackers!
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Not smelling like tuna.
  • SaraJanePOWER
    SaraJanePOWER Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yowzer!!! you all have great ideas for the Chicken of the Sea!! Thanks for sharing your favs with me.. My stand by is Albacore from Aldi stores mixed with 2 Table spoons of Dorothy Lynch Fat Free Salad dressing and a large salad of greens, shrooms, cucumber, carrot and celery. Dash of pepper and I am good to go!!