Ugg Boots

Options
1235»

Replies

• msdrealee
    Options
    HAHAHA-best thread ever.....but really I live in Indiana and these boots keep me super warm during the winter.
  • mdonovan
    Options
    Snooki wore them. Take that as you will.
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    poor sheep
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    There soo cute and cosy warm! Every girl should own a pair of uggs! :)
  • evmoses
    evmoses Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Everytime I see someone with UGGS on I wonder if they wear Crocs in the Summer.

except crocs are hideous and usually seen on trailer trash types, or hippies....and I almost always see uggs on gorgeous model looking women. Could be a California thing though.

Not much is hotter than Uggs with a skirt and tan legs.

Wrong!

full_no-uggs-with-skirt.jpeg

I so agree! I am too old for this fashion statement but I cringe every time I see a younger person wearing this! The name must come from the first person to see them UGG like in ugly! Sorry maybe that was harsh but unless you are on a snow covered mountain or are under 10 yrs old...these do nothing for you.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    It's a status thing. You aren't "cool" if you don't own Uggs. If you buy her the off brand, she will cry.

^this.

Lol. Truth. I have Airwalk knock-offs from Payless. But I am 30 and need my $225 for other things like beer and rent.
    If I had more $$$ I might have bought real ones b/c they are better made but srlsy, I wear them when it's damn cold out and don't feel like lacing up shoes.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I personally dont care for Ugg's. They're cute, but the bottoms are slippery! Maybe if you dont live in an area with snow and ice.... I choose not to wear them in summer.............. with shorts and such. I guess I didnt get that memo lol
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    All I know is that Ugg is short for Uggly.
  • DernaPern
    Options
    It's a status thing. You aren't "cool" if you don't own Uggs. If you buy her the off brand, she will cry.

SOO TRUEE. If you're going to get her UGGs, you may as well buy the actual brand. Be sure, too, that you buy them from the official website, uggaustralia.com, or from a store like Nordstrom, Englin's, Journey, or Victoria's Secret. Be careful, because some websites will try and fool you into fake UGGs, which cost just as much, and last half as long.
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I have gotten several "rip offs" for my daughter (the UGG with skinny jeans is big here in Iowa which I'm ok with), and she trashed them. I probably would have saved money by getting the UGG. There may be a higher quality rip off than I got her--she's 10--and I just couldn't stomach spending UGG money when her foot is growing a size per day...maybe when she stops growing. By then, there will someother boot trend...boots are big...love boots!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Idgaf about the fad. I love my grey ones, so warm and comfy <3. Got em for Christmas a few years back.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    <--- uggs. :drinker:
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options

You are the ONLY exception for wearing those! They only needed to make ONE pair. :wink:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Clearly no one is paying attention to the boots