Weird food habits?

2»

Replies

• deedeehawaii
    deedeehawaii Posts: 279 Member
    A lot of us have weird food habits...what are yours? :)
    After posting recently a thead about always washing my fruits and vegetables (including fruit I will peel, like bananas and apples, so that I do not cross contaminate), I guess my habit would be called weird, because a whole bunch of people thought washing was unnecessary.

Some probably wlll probably think that my washing my hands before eating is a weird food habit, too. I even have hand sanitizer to use when it is not convenient to wash.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I typically do a dance every time I eat. I often sing or hum, too (don't worry, not loud). It's weird at restaurants, but it's just because I'm so excited for food! LOL

That's cute.
  • charleyh
    charleyh Posts: 2
    I don't eat much meat at all. Maybe a sausage no n then but when I eat my food I tear bits into tiny pieces and eat with my hand over my mouth. I just tear a bit of sandwhich and pop it in. I do it with chips if I go out for a meal. I use te knife and fork and cut them into half cm parts :L weird lol but I have OCD so wuldnt suprise me x
  • dawndelicious
    dawndelicious Posts: 22 Member
    If I eat an ice cream bar I have to eat all the chocolate off the outside first and then eat the ice cream. Same with Reese's have to eat around the outside then eat the inside. I like to drink milk only when I'm eating. I can't drink it alone - ick! Can't eat pasta without bread. I'm sure there's more but I'll spare ya all! :ohwell:
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    It takes me forever to eat an orange, every last bit of the white pith and strings must be gone or I will not eat it! My husband makes fun of me and tells me to just eat it and you won't taste it but i will know its still there.
This discussion has been closed.