shrinking boobies!

Options
12346»

Replies

• Jackielyn17
    Options
    I've lost 37 lbs and recently got measured i'm a 38DDD or 38F. Slightly depressing, because I haven't really lost off my cup size, just my ribcage. I like my boobs, but shopping for bras are a real pain!!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I lost 80 pounds and I'm still wearing some of the same bras as I did when I started (40C or one of the sister sizes), I just don't need an extender on the band and I'm on the innermost hook on them. I'm stubborn about not buying any new bras until I'm done. I got 30 pounds to go and who knows how much of that will come from the bust. Hopefully not too much. :P
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I've only lost about 8.5 pounds, but I lost 2.5" around my chest (among other places, phew). I went from a 36B to a 34C and I am goddamn happy about it. I don't know how much more they'll shrink, but I'm looking forward to it. Even though they were never huge, because of the way I'm shaped, button-down shirts always fit me weird, and ALWAYS pull in the boobal region, so I'm excited to try on some of those babies.
  • africa747
    Options
    I MUCH RATHER have little boobs than be fat the rest of my life :)
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I MUCH RATHER have little boobs than be fat the rest of my life :)

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • reankanesmom
    reankanesmom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    at 271 I was a 40DD at 210 I am a 38 D I was so very sad to see them go but at the same time when I was only 140 I was 38c and they bugged me sooooooo bad.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I've only lost about 8.5 pounds, but I lost 2.5" around my chest (among other places, phew). I went from a 36B to a 34C and I am goddamn happy about it. I don't know how much more they'll shrink, but I'm looking forward to it. Even though they were never huge, because of the way I'm shaped, button-down shirts always fit me weird, and ALWAYS pull in the boobal region, so I'm excited to try on some of those babies.
    so technically your breast volume stayed the same but your rib cage size decreased which means your cup went up a size
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    nooooooooooo dont shrink your boobs :P
  • Allyice
    Allyice Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yes thank god, I've gone from a massive E cup to DD.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    My friend lost weight and lst all of her boobies. The fat in the breasts just was gone and she got left with those saggy boobies... She had breast augmentation and went with the silicon to fill them up.
  • Christygogo
    Christygogo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh sheesh, this is one thing I'm looking forward to! Have always been pretty well endowed. The last time I was at my goal weight I was a 34 D (about 6 years ago). Now I am a 38 DD. While it's hard to find a 34 D, it sure does help my back! This is about a 33 lbs difference, so yes! It does make a difference. My goal this time is to lose weight and gain some muscle, so I'm hoping maybe even smaller? I know my senior year in high school I was a 34 C, and had a 4 pack. Super curvy, but loved it. Sigh....... looking forward.
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My boobs were the first thing that I noticed were shrinking with weight loss!

Since May this year I have lost 9cm off my bust and 4.5cm from my chest - I've gone from an E cup to a comfortable C.
  • Be_EmbracE
    Be_EmbracE Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Yes. For me I started off from 36G to 32F for my first one and half year of losing my extras.. now I m happily at 32E or ee Boob are my last few areas to drop.. I heard That it depends on our genes..
    :) I m actually happy so I won't always Fall Forward haha. XD
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I have only lost 15 and mine are down half a cup size :(
  • _CrepeSuzette_
    _CrepeSuzette_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I realized i am one of the few ladies that lose very little boobs dieting.
    In the past, i lost about 55 pounds and i went from a 42D to a 40D (US sizes), i.e. i lost fat in my chest (special my chest, scapular and hip folds) but i kept my breasts mass.
  • lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 10kg and two cup sizes - from a 12D to a 10B. Depressing, but as someone said above - better flat chested than fat.
  • annams76
    annams76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the person. When I was younger and first got into working out I went from a small B cup to a very full C cup. I am now in a 40D and have been in that for quite some time. I have lost 20lbs since I started but my breast have stayed the same. Granted being chesty runs in my family. I would not mind getting back into a C cup. I loved my chest at that size.
  • AnnabellKE
    AnnabellKE Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wait..what!? Nooo! I love my boobies! :-(