Skinny problems

Options

Replies

• _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Left over stretch marks and less boobage.

But, I have learned to embrace the new, smaller tata's because now I can buy cuter bras. :drinker:

Sorry guys I was reading through this and I go stuck on embrace the smaller tata's, completely derailed my train of thought.

carry on
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I had to move my wedding band to my middle finger until I can get it re-sized to fit my new skinny ring finger.

Or maybe the hubs can just get me a smaller ring with a BIGGER stone. :tongue:
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I also agree with the 'in-between' size problem. Or maybe its just that I am not to my complete goal weight and it will sort itself out at the end. Here's hoping! :drinker:
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    1. boob shrinkage
    2. ALWAYS COLD
    3. subtle annimosity from folks that haven't been successful at losing weight
    4. being the fitnes "guru" in my circle of influence. I'm now a personal trainer/nutrition consultant/supplement evaluator (even though I only occassionally take a multi vitamin?!?!)
    5. I tend to cut my knees shaving like every other shave! Grrrrr!!!
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    Losing my boobs and always having to pull my pants up. I'm in between sizes and it blows.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Problems that have directly resulted from my weight loss endeavor:

Having my self worth being connected to a number on a scale.
    Backsliding in body-acceptance and a strong desire to give in to societal pressures to become thin.
    A less healthy relationship with food than when I started.
    Smaller breasts.
    Needing new clothes but not being able to afford any.
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    1. Waaay smaller boobs gone from an E to a C.
    2. Lost my wedding ring as it was huge on my finger but I didn't want to take it off, stupid I know but I still haven't told my OH.
    3. Always cold.
    4. Nothing fits I'm a smaller size on top than on my bottom half so every dress I buy has to be altered. So expensive.

On the plus side though I'm skinnier, so YAY!!
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    OK i wouldnt really categorize myself as "skinny" but definitely went from unhealthy to healthy...I recently lost 15 lbs that I found after I had my daughter and my #1 complaint is bye bye boobies.... :( especially going from these super full mom boobs to non existant lifeless ones....so so sad.....BUT...i clearly wasn't meant to have them.....and my hubby says anything more than a handful is a waste anyways...hahaha....so I try and embrace that. I also am FREEZING all the time....and...

this is one I'm NOT proud to admit but...after losing weight once, keeping it off for years and succefully losing it again after the baby...I find when people tell me why they can't lose weight (because apparently now that they notice I have...they feel the need to justify why they can't to me when I didnt ask at all?!?!!)...as they are talking and all I'm hearing in my head is..."wow that used to be me...just excuses, excuses excuses"....when did I become such a b$%@?!?!?!?!!
  • tetracat
    tetracat Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My boobs have disappeared. I look like a 12 year old boy if I don't wear a pu-up bra. I also can't find any clothes that fit me. The small shirts are too big and no one makes extra small. I also have to go to specialty (expensive) stores for pants. All the department stores stop at size 6 and don't go any smaller. I still refuse to shop in the junior's department. Most of that stuff is hideous!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    with no padding on my *kitten* I have to deal with my broken tail bone that head wrong. It hurts to sit most of the time.... :ohwell:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I went from a tight 18 to a size 2...I have bought used at the Goodwill while I slimmed down...through all the sizes.

Good luck
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel guilty because losing weight seemed so easy (this time), and so many friends and family struggle so hard.

^^ THIS - I lost weight while still eating 'treat' foods and a pretty high number of calories. It was so easy

My other skinny problems:

1) Bones are hard! Sitting on uncushioned chairs for too long is painful. Sleeping on my side is uncomfortable unless I pad my bony knees with extra pillows.

2) I'm cold a lot easier

3) Size 4/6 pants are never long enough for my 5'9" frame. Also, smaller sizes are hard to find. Stores order a lot more 12s and 14s than smaller sizes.

Oh.... and personally, I LOVE my smaller breasts. They look much better than my old flabby, saggy ones. Good riddance to my double D's. :laugh:
  • Desired01
    Desired01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree with the having/wanting to buy new clothes issue!! My clothes are fitting baggier especially pants and I want to splurge on a shopping spree but, I am still loosing weight and I am broke too!! LOL I do treat myself to accessories and makeup on occasion. :smile:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel guilty because losing weight seemed so easy (this time), and so many friends and family struggle so hard.

Then again, my idea of "seemed so easy," includes things like the 10k I ran this morning. :indifferent:

Lorina, I feel exactly the same way!
  • mdorsey2010
    Options
    Being in between sizes --- some things I fit into a 4...others a 6 and some 6's the waist is too big but tight on my thighs or butt! It can get frustrating but I decided I'm only buying the expensive jeans from now on since they fit way better! Just added to my collection yesterday and it was so much fun - I don't dread trying on clothes anymore! YEAH!!!!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Seem to have the same problems as others but I'll post anyway to make myself feel important, LOL!

1) Jeans to big and belt is making them "pucker".
    2) Butt had seen to gone missing.
    3) Frickin' freezing! Need my fat blanket back.
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who doesn't miss boobs now they're gone? Good riddance!

It seems like I'm bumping my now bony knees, wrists and elbows on everything. Ouch.
    On the same note, sitting on hard surfaces is painful.
    Jeans that fit in the waist are baggy in the legs and butt, and I can't zip those that fit in the legs.
    Cold easily, but when I think about it, this is more of an always-problem than skinny-problem for me.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Spending a ton of money I can't really afford on new clothes.

Knees hurting in bed - but I just tuck the comforter in between my knees - problem solved!

Always cold - but I was even when I was heavier.

Hearing people like my mom and her best friends tell me not to lose more weight and get "too skinny" when I am nowhere near close to being in danger of being "too skinny". I've weighed less in my adult life and wasn't too skinny then so I think it's just because they got used to seeing me big the past 5 or 6 years.
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    #1.....boobs!! They are non-existant now. :(

#2 ....in between sizes. Can't fit in the smaller size just yet, but one size up is baggy.

yup.
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    #1.....boobs!! They are non-existant now. :(

#2 ....in between sizes. Can't fit in the smaller size just yet, but one size up is baggy.

THIS!

But I bought boobs so that solved the problem. :laugh:

I am buying skirts while in between sizes. As I lose more weight and skirts get bigger they just get longer because they sit on your hips instead of your waist. :bigsmile: