I hate my pear shape. I always look fat :(
  • cassie_golden
    cassie_golden Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a spoon!!! and proud of it lol:love:
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hmm... says I'm an hourglass. But I'm only an inch away from being a pear as well. I'm smaller up top and tend to look like a very light pear. Not sure, honestly.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    It says hourglass, but inverted triangle describes me better :) and some body shape websites take into account the circumferance of your shoulders which in my case is more than 10 % larger than the widest part of my hips.

However I was definatley an apple (not that they seem to have that category) when I was heavier I put nearly all my weight on my tummy... just imputted my old measurements and it classes my old figure as straight.

Nice site though, very flattered to be called an hourglass, sounds sexier than inverted triangle lol :)
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    42-33-39 = Top Hourglass, completely. Hopefully a reduction will get me down to just hourglass!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Everyone hating on their pear shapes makes me sad! We look really, really good in a really, really good pair of jeans, lol.

I was not happy with my shape until I got below a certain weight and now? LOVE.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Everyone hating on their pear shapes makes me sad! We look really, really good in a really, really good pair of jeans, lol.

I was not happy with my shape until I got below a certain weight and now? LOVE.

Pears are sexy. I've always thought so. *shrug*
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Awesome.. That's what shape i am :)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Hourglass.

And ETA I can absolutely NOT wear *any* bottoms or swimsuits! :laugh:
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Pear
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I think i know, but i am bumping this thread for later
  • dharakrat
    Options
    Inverted triangle
  • ImmortalDancer
    Options
    Your body type is: Hourglass
    Lucky you! You have the Hourglass body type that most women strive for. Your bust and hips are well balanced and you have a beautifully defined waist. Your have gently rounded shoulders that align nicely with your hips. Your waist is obvious and gracefully curves out to your hips. You most likely have a rounded bottom and beautiful side as well as front profile. Your upper body is proportionate in length to your legs which are shapely. From top to bottom, you are a picture of harmony and balance.

Bust: 38
    Waist: 29
    Hips: 39
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Top hourglass. :)

This is me too......Top Hourglass totally.
  • nikilovesaxl
    Options
    I don't think I fit in any of those catagories. I have big boobs, fairly large hips (no where near the size of my boobs) but a smallish waist (at least for my size). I don't know what I am :|.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I am a straight body type---even though I do have a "bubble butt" all the other areas fit....Nice to know there is a shape for me out there
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    Pear!
  • Rmbleasdal21
    Options
    Pear. Big ole hips and boobies that will unfortunately shrink to teeny tiny as I lose :/

....Ugh, tell me about it. That's the ONLY thing i've enjoyed about the weight gain....bye, bye boobies.... Lol.