READ THIS!! YOU JUST MIGHT GET SOMETHING OUT OF IT!!

Options
As many of you know, (DUH!! LOL) I've been on a recent lifestyle change. Some people call it a diet, it's not! I am not on a diet, diets are temporary. I'm on a lifestyle chance. I don't believe that there are any magic pills out there, I don't believe in quick weight loss fads, no potions and lotions. I believe in REAL dedication, hard work and that if you want anything badly enough, you will do whatever it takes to get it. I believe YOU choose how you feel! I also don't believe in medicine. Have you guys seen all those commercials for any kind of medication? How do they all end? "side effects may include" then they proceed to list a **** load of stuff including death!!!! In the end you come out worse then you started!!! Your body is the PERFECT machine, what you put in it dictates EVERYTHING about how you feel, how you heal, everything. I LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! :D So I want to share these tips with everyone. You guys choose to do it for a month and I can help one person feel better, I will be super happy. If you feel it's not for you, no biggie. The way I see it, it's a month! what do you have to lose right?

Let me start of by saying I do not work for this product I am not an infomercial. HAHA!! I'm sure I'm going to sound like I do! I'm just a guy who is feeling better and I love this product but it's not just about this, it's about everything else and how you will feel. The reason I love this product though is because it's obvious, it's a thing of common sense. With or without this, if you put these foods into your body on a consistent basis, you WILL feel better. So it's NOT a fad, a magic pill, a supplement, a steroid, IT'S REAL FOOD, IT'S COMMON SENSE, IT'S DUH!!!!! This is real, you see what you're doing and putting into your body the whole time. Anyway, here goes:

STEP one: get your mind ready, want it badly enough
STEP three: make the following recipes: (choose which ones you want, there are soo many more though, hundreds more!! I am providing a link)

Keep in mind these are just a few of the HUNDREDS of possibilities. EVERYTHING you're going to be eating and putting into your body is natural, incredibly healthy and juicer extracts ALL the nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants, you name it!! So you take in ALL the benefits of the foods!! It's easier then sitting down and eating all these things separately. There are more recipes, A LOT more you can take. You can also make up your own depending on your taste or needs. It's awesome!!

The "Every morning Life boost Blast"
1-2 handful of rinsed kale
1 pitted peach
1 banana
1 handful of strawberries
1/8 cup of flax seeds
1/8 cup of goji berries
water to top

The "Toxin Cleaning Blast" (Flush toxins away)
1-2 handful of rinsed spinach
1 cored pear
1 banana
1 cored apple
1 cup pineapple
water to top

The "Immune booster"
1-2 handful or rinsed spring greens
1 banana
1 peeled orange
1 cup of pineapple
1 handful of blueberries
water to top

The "Vitamin C Monster"
2 handfuls of spring greens
1 avocado
juice of 1/2 a melon
1 cup mango
1 cup papaya
1/4 cup pumpink seeds
water to top

Vita Blast (Cancer, heart diseases, viruses, it works!!!)
1-2 handful of rinsed spinach
1 cup of blueberries
1 banana
1 handful of strawberries
water to top (take daily!)

The "Liver and Colon Tonic" (Digestive system boost and detox)
1-2 handfuls of collard greens
1 banana
1 cup of pineapple
1 cup of red grapes
1/4 cup of hemp seeds
water to top

The Digestive Health Elixir (Enzymes to help digestive system)
1-2 handful of swiss chard
1 banana
1 cup of cored pineapple
1 apple
1 cup of blueberries
1/4 cup of soaked goji berried
water to top

The "inflammation Elimination"
50& Spring Greens OR Spinach
50% Mixture of following fruits:
1/4 lime with rind
1/4 lemon with rind
1/4 grapefruit with rind
1 tbs flax seeds
1/2 tsp tumeric
water top top

The "Free Radical Fighter" (to clean free radicals)
2 handfuls of Swiss chard
1 avocado
1 cup watermelon
1 cup blackberries
1 fig
1/2 cup blueberries
1/8 cup flax seeds
water to top

The "Melon Blast" (for Fiber and metabolism boost)
2 Handfuls of Kale
1 banana
1 cup green grapes
1 cut cantaloupe
1 handful strawberries
1/8 cup cashews
water to top

The "Antioxidant fusion"
2 handful of butterhead lettuce
1 banana
1 orange
1 cup pineapple
1 cup mango
1/4 cup almonds
water to top

The next Step is all of the following:

Start your day with the life boost blast
Then pick and choose which other huices you want to take.
Eat as healthy and sensibly as you can but NEVER less then 1200 calories!!
Eat your protein, but NATURAL protein, none of that muscle milk ****!
Carbs have gotten a bad rap, eat your carbs!
Drink AT LEAST 10cups (80oz) of water EVERY DAY!!!
Try to exercise! I exercise 4-5 times a week but you don't have to, it all starts in the kitchen!
DO YOGA and MEDITATION!! IT helps!!!!
Get your sleep!

THAT'S it! :D:D
Again, you try it for a month, you just might feel awesome, even if you don't, (you will though) what will you lose? I'm not trying to sell anything here, this is all for you. So it's up to you guys. I just wanted to share. Hope you guys have an awesome day!!!! Great for kids too!!

Replies

• peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I stopped reading after Detox.

Anything that says it's a detox is bull****. My kidneys and liver 'detox' my body, whatever the **** that means.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    This has nothing to do with "detox". You don't have to read it, to each his/her own. People can choose to do what they want with this. No pressure here. :D
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Isn't a post like this against the websites posting rules? I thought anything pushing commercial ventures was a no no?
  • Ironphoenix
    Options
    Awww now if you can't say anything nice don't say it at all!

I respect your right to chose your way to nourish your body, I think your a sweetheart for taking the time to write about your experience and really glad to hear you've found a way that works for you!

The only thing I would say is that I believe that keeping insulin levels low are essential to good health and that by spiking blood sugar with juices is counter productive. However if somebody switches SAD for juicing then I am in complete support of that!

I also think it needs to be made clear that whole foods should be the main base of your nutrition and that if you choose to include juice that it should be as a supplement to that. Carbs do need to be kept in control also.

I'm really happy that you've found what works for you and I'm proud of you for taking the time to share xx
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Isn't a post like this against the websites posting rules? I thought anything pushing commercial ventures was a no no?

doubt it, at no point is any brand or product named. Most people are smart enough to know this is about juicing. Sorry. :P
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    uh - what's step 2.

But thanks for the TL;DR, Juicer Salesman.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Please speify which toxims are being flushed away that my liver and kidneys and sweat glands don't already take care of?
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

doubt it, at no point is any brand or product named. Most people are smart enough to know this is about juicing. Sorry. :P

I believe "nutri-bullet" is a brand name. Piss off, salesman
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Why do people always try to use this site as a launching pad for their own formula for weight loss?
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Thanks but no thanks. I prefer to chew my food. :bigsmile:
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    This has nothing to do with "detox" but if you want to be a douche about it, go right ahead.
    The "Toxin Cleaning Blast" (Flush toxins away)
    The "Liver and Colon Tonic" (Digestive system boost and detox)
    The "Free Radical Fighter" (to clean free radicals)
    The "Melon Blast" (for Fiber and metabolism boost)
    Detox, cancer cures and metabolism boosts.

marlon_brando.gif
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I need these recipes. Boy I tell ya some ppl are so rude!!!! They read one word & flew off the handle. Didn't I read in here that you said eat? LOL Geez ppl don't be so quick to bash ppl! :wink:
  • wholelottarosa
    Options
    YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT, WE CAN ALL READ.

Recommending juicing for kids? Seriously?
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    These sound very nutritious, but I'm kinda lazy so I think I'll stick to moderate calorie deficit, exercise, and Paleo Thanksgiving. Thank you for the recipes, though. :bigsmile:
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    THANKS! I THINK I'M GOING TO DO THIS! NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WEIGHT, RIGHT?? I FEEL LIKE I'M ON MY "WEIGH" TO A BRAND NEW ME!
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    Whats the product? All i see is smoothie recipes Ill have to try a couple i just got my juicer/mixer. :drinker:
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I didn't
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    According to the definition, absolutely 100% of everybody is on a diet. Including you.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    ONE! ONE thread full of CRAP! AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*because these recipes VILL make you POOP!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Seems totally legit.