Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Secret Motivations???

Replies

• TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    ..To make my Hubby's jaw fall on the floor,...and for my outside to match my inner athlete self!:wink:

....and for my Mom to stop giving me the .."We're all rooting for you honey.. " -- like I have Cancer or something!:huh: :grumble:
  • I heard that every 30 lbs lost I gain an inch. So that means every 30 lbs lost, my wife gets an extra inch too :sick:
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Aren't we all on here to look sexy as **** naked?! :drinker:
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    To live long and prosper...
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    batman

oh wait. thats not a secret.
  • To take better pictures, to look better in sexy clothes, etc.
    My boyfriend is also my motivation. We have never done... "stuff".. because I am too insecure about my body, so I always have to make up excuses. I want to finally be able to say yes to him for once
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    I secretly want to be super hot.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

Psst, we won't tell anyone, promise! ;)
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    I want to be the guy that girls look at and say "Damn, I wanna tap that *kitten*"..
  • BobinNC66
    Was definitely a motivation. I've lost 45 lbs, and it has definitely made bedroom time with my husband more fun again.

Very encouraging since that is my motivation!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    so I can ^%@ every hot piece of @%$ that I see.
  • BobinNC66
    To be a bit more adventurous in the bedroom, something im just not comfortable with because of my "size" :blushing:

Right there with you!! Plus I don't want to feel like I might die afterwards!
  • I'd agree but i'ts no secret I want a hot body that makes my target audience drool!

Yep that's my motivation too!
  • Concidering no one on this site knows me other than online*except one but she's been a friend for ages* My husband and I want to try a swingers club up in portland. Being married at such a young age I do not feel like I have been able to... ahem.. expierience the world and think that gonig to a sex club would be awesome. He is totally open and into it.

:)
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    LOL.... oh yes, I want to get a GF again....

So does the hubby :laugh:

*waits for the re-read and giggling to stop*

:smokin:
  • BobinNC66
    Ok but shhh, don't tell. Fit back into my corsets and latex catsuit ;-)

I hear ya, love corsets and I told my wife is she does this and looses what she wants to lose then I will buy her every corset we can find within 100 miles if she wants.
  • Casfarren
    Casfarren Posts: 26 Member
    To become as hot and sexy on the outside as I feel on the inside....and to end this 27yr single streak!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore.

^^ beat me to it!
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    good point most people have other reasons they dont put down! im always being told i look 'nice' i want to be sexy instead of nice lol x