• ElleFerguson
    ElleFerguson Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Marking for later.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    straight ruler!
    You have lots of angles, which is good, but because your shape is so uncommon, you should wear lots of patterns and accessories to draw attention away from it.
    so she should wear an invisibility cloak? :laugh:
    Well that would definitely draw attention away from her unusual shape, as long as no one found out about it...
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure anyone who saw me would say hourglass lol
  • Smurfette1987
    Smurfette1987 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Straight. That pretty much says it all. I have basically no shape!

^^This. Couldn't even come up with a name it's so boring. LOL

Me too. I call it boyshape. I don't guess that's any more flattering though :S What about "not wonky"? that's a nice way of saying straight?
    I have big obliques, I figured doing more hip abduction would help, it does a bit, but it also does obliques soooo still straight.... oh well.
  • HayleyHat
    Options
    Top hourglass.

I'm top heavy, but have a ridiculously tiny waist even this overweight.
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Pear. Used to think hourglass, but this makes more sense.
  • livestar
    livestar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Boom boom, or so I've been told.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Is the Michelin man a shape? If so that's me. :( But I know underneath somewhere I'm a sexy hourglass, 'cause that's what I used to be before kids!
  • ElleFerguson
    ElleFerguson Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    currently an hourglass, hoping it stays this way but knowing my luck i will end up a diff shape by the end of my weight loss! although when i was younger, before gaining weight i was hour glass xx
    Most people can't change their shape by gaining or losing weight. No matter how much weight I gain, I'm never going to be an hour glass and losing weight hasn't defined my waist any more than it was to start. Not that I'm unhappy with the loss; I'll just have to find a way to make my figure look more feminine. The whole "belt at the waist" thing didn't work either. I looked stupid. But the smallest notch on the belt was still too big, so maybe that was part of the problem.

This is interesting because I was talking about this with someone who is currently on her weight loss journey too. I've always been an hour glass shape (really tiny waist). Since gaining weight though I appear to be an apple shape now sometimes. I've lost a few pounds and I workout and my waist is still clearly small however my tummy fluffiness certainly looks odd around it. I think it could create the appearance of me being an apple shape when I'm likely more an hourglass. (Maybe even an inverted triangle if my "girls" don't go down in size while losing weight.)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    bump
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    currently an hourglass, hoping it stays this way but knowing my luck i will end up a diff shape by the end of my weight loss! although when i was younger, before gaining weight i was hour glass xx
    Most people can't change their shape by gaining or losing weight. No matter how much weight I gain, I'm never going to be an hour glass and losing weight hasn't defined my waist any more than it was to start. Not that I'm unhappy with the loss; I'll just have to find a way to make my figure look more feminine. The whole "belt at the waist" thing didn't work either. I looked stupid. But the smallest notch on the belt was still too big, so maybe that was part of the problem.

This is interesting because I was talking about this with someone who is currently on her weight loss journey too. I've always been an hour glass shape (really tiny waist). Since gaining weight though I appear to be an apple shape now sometimes. I've lost a few pounds and I workout and my waist is still clearly small however my tummy fluffiness certainly looks odd around it. I think it could create the appearance of me being an apple shape when I'm likely more an hourglass. (Maybe even an inverted triangle if my "girls" don't go down in size while losing weight.)

I change shape!!! When I'm heavier my measurements are that of a pear but when I lose the extra weight I measure in as an hourglass.
  • nata0x
    nata0x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hourglass, hah, had no idea. (:
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    hourglass.. :ohwell:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I just came across this website. Im the diamond shape which describes my body to a T.

http://www.shopyourshape.com/body-shapes.html

How many other "diamonds" are there here?

WTH is the difference between hourglass and "top hourglass"??? The descriptions are the same.

Anyway, that's what I am.
  • straight shape... more like stick shape
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Blob isn't a shape is it? :ohwell:
  • jlflores915
    Options
    A pear is a shape, right? That's me. :)
  • wildcherryhoney420
    Options
    definitely a pear!
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I found one that's more specific. Generally, I'm pear-shaped, but more specifically, I'm a gynaeoid body type. I'm learning to eat for my body type, and apparently that means my fat intake is supposed to be much lower than someone like, for example, my sister, who is an android body type. I can't eat nearly as much fat as she does, for example. I find eating for my specific body type fascinating.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Inverted triangle!