Shaking that sassy *kitten* and getting hit on.

Options

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I suck at flirting and it makes me feel awkward....I wish I didn't always feel so reserved. Alcohol usually does the trick though :laugh: :blushing:
    This. I suck to began with plus not having much experience in both, flirting and getting flirted on/to. Alcohol does tend to help me as well. >.>
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Flirting is one thing I do best...
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I suck at flirting and it makes me feel awkward....I wish I didn't always feel so reserved. Alcohol usually does the trick though :laugh: :blushing:

Oh agreed! When I was single, I used alcohol once or twice to get my flirt on. In my mind it worked... who knows if it actually did; maybe I was just that obnoxious drunk girl who wouldn't go away.

HA! Hadn't thought of that but now that you metion it I am almost certain I probably was. :ohwell:
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I guess I flirt shamelessly with my coworkers and stuff but I don't mean it so I don't consider it as such. Being seriously hit on though I find irritating. Dunno why. It's a little flattering but mostly an irritant or nuisance.
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I haven't the foggiest how I'm supposed to react, and so I overreact. Like when a guy asked for my number I said I had no telephone at all and no access to any telephone, cell or landline.

Mostly, it's just that I've been pretty unattractive the majority of my life, and so I wouldn't know how to proceed if asked. I'm not to the point where this is really happening, though.

Haha I tell them I have no phone too! That's my gut reaction. What else can you say other than the super awkward "I'm not interested?" I'm too honest :(
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Its all about flirting and if your fit or getting fit its going to happen alot whether you like it or not
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I haven't the foggiest how I'm supposed to react, and so I overreact. Like when a guy asked for my number I said I had no telephone at all and no access to any telephone, cell or landline.

Mostly, it's just that I've been pretty unattractive the majority of my life, and so I wouldn't know how to proceed if asked. I'm not to the point where this is really happening, though.

This reminds me of a time this man asked me to dance, I totally freaked out and immmediately said "I am married" the guy laughed and said "I was asking for a dance not marriage." :embarassed:
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options

True story!
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of a time this man asked me to dance, I totally freaked out and immmediately said "I am married" the guy laughed and said "I was asking for a dance not marriage." :embarassed:

cut from the same cloth!
  • surromom2010
    surromom2010 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    If i initiate it, Im ok with it, but if im getting hit on out of nowhere it's akward.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to flirt (I'm shy). . will one of you gorgeous ladies teach me?
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    hmmm ive never been flirted with? lol not even my husband flirts with me, he wouldnt have a clue! x
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options

True story!

Shhhh, stop tellin' all my secrets!
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    If i initiate it, Im ok with it, but if im getting hit on out of nowhere it's akward.
    This sounds like me too.
    There's a core group of 6 (mixed ages and genders) that go to circuit class and we all participate in harmless flirting. It makes the class so much more fun when there's lots of innuendo, smutty jokes and pretend come-ons.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Hated it when I was heavy. I thought everything from there just be something wrong with this guy to I bet he's playing a joke on me. I'd do anything to dodge it.
    Now... Love it! Problem is, I'm generally smiliey and friendly to everyone. I don't always get that I'm being hit on until its gone to an uncomfortable place. Like the old dude that tried to pick me up at the gym. Then I try and back peddle and get all flustered. Lol. Still learning!
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Hated it when I was heavy. I thought everything from there just be something wrong with this guy to I bet he's playing a joke on me. I'd do anything to dodge it.
    Now... Love it! Problem is, I'm generally smiliey and friendly to everyone. I don't always get that I'm being hit on until its gone to an uncomfortable place. Like the old dude that tried to pick me up at the gym. Then I try and back peddle and get all flustered. Lol. Still learning!

HEY....How yooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu doin'
    1337161735865616_animate.gif
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to flirt (I'm shy). . will one of you gorgeous ladies teach me?

I see what you did there...bit like teaching a fox how to eat chickens, no?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I love being hit on. Love it. I especially love the fact that I now get hit on by the kind of guys I could only dream about in highschool.

Not for the confidence boost, but because it allows me to point ot my wedding ring and yell, "TOO LATE, SUCKAH!" in their face.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I hate being hit on, it's quite annoying especially when it's by people who aren't around the same league.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I am a born flirt, happily married, but it's almost second nature--almost like breathing;)