How do you plan on celebrating when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    My husband is a photographer, and his favorite genre is pinup--classic, vintage pinup. I plan on buying a beautiful dress and having him do a photo shoot. Possibly even get hair and make up artist.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    I love all the ones saying they're going to donate their fat clothes, I should do that as well. I'm a guy but I still enjoy my shopping. So I have a lot to give away! :D Am I the only one that doesn't get the banana thing? Sorry, a bit slow today. HAHA !:D
  • monicamaz
    monicamaz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If I hit 20 pounds by this summer, I'd like to get a new tattoo on my left side hip and ribs. It is something that I wanted for a long time. When I'll hit my goal weight, I will probably go shopping and donate my clothes. :)
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    My husband is a photographer, and his favorite genre is pinup--classic, vintage pinup. I plan on buying a beautiful dress and having him do a photo shoot. Possibly even get hair and make up artist.

Your hubby has great taste!! Go all out! Get your hair done and have fun with it. you deserve it! :D
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    ... Am I the only one that doesn't get the banana thing? Sorry, a bit slow today. HAHA !:D

Yes. Yes you are.
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'll wear a bikini for the first time in my life! ;D but that will havryo wait until summer. But hey, that means i get more time to get toned!

And I'll buy more clothes, I need a new wardrobe!

And the last celebration will have to wait until I can afford it. i want to run a disney marathon but that will be a huge investment of money!
  • SCSleeve2012
    SCSleeve2012 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have three pounds to go to goal. I am going shopping for new clothes and also getting a tattoo.
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I love all the ones saying they're going to donate their fat clothes, I should do that as well. I'm a guy but I still enjoy my shopping. So I have a lot to give away! :D Am I the only one that doesn't get the banana thing? Sorry, a bit slow today. HAHA !:D

It's a banana hamock
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Setting a new goal. :P Like running a marathon.
  • Studiousone75
    Studiousone75 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    189710525586P.JPG

Maybe your plan is to lounge on the beach somewhere to celebrate?
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    come guys banana hammock... you know one of those things the european men wear on the beach to compliment their ladies with the large behinds...
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I am going to eat pizza and drink beer 24/7 for a week.

or.....maybe I will just get up and go to the gym.
  • gaston095
    Options
    When I reach my goal I'm going to start eating everything and get fat again :)

lol, joking...

I want to wear my boxing bandages, take off my shirt and take some cool pictures for facebook, and in the description i'll write about my weight loss journey and thank this page too :D
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    reached initial goal and bought my zumba pants...now if I decide to keep going..then I'll promise me something else
  • praying4four
    praying4four Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I am getting a tattoo and new clothes. My husband wants to take me out for a me day when I reach my goal.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are planning a cruise for next fall, so I am working my a@@ off to hit my goal so that I can...
    1. look AWESOME for our cruise
    2. CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    less than 20 to go and I'm buying a whole new wardrobe bring on the clothes also i'm going to get drunk LOL
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    :happy: I've already donated a lot of clothes. The rest will be donated to our local christian ministries or church. Then I will be going out and buying a whole new wardrobe! I've lost 49 and have 51 maybe 61 to go. I'll see when I get to 160. Then we're going somewhere very special. Hopefully by our 25th Anniversay in May. :smooched:
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Donate all my fat clothes and take lots of pictures of myself in front of a mirror as payback to all my skinny Facebook friends :D

win!!!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Great question!
    I'm doing absolutely nothing to celebrate. It'll be life as usual, only with maintenance calories this time. Just the feeling of accomplishment and fitting into my smaller clothes is rewarding enough :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!