How do you plan on celebrating when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    seems that the tattoo parlors will be busy. LOL

Haha!! this is true! :D
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    A beautiful vintage dress. They generally don't come in larger sizes.

That's awesome!! Be sure to share your success pics with that dress!! :D
  • squishyhomie
    Options
    I think going back to work not looking like i had my son will be celebration enough :)
  • AmandaTheNewMe
    AmandaTheNewMe Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am getting a speedo and run up and down the beach lol....I havent made any plans yet.
  • jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    depending on how i look once i get down to my ideal weight... i am considering having a "mommy make over" done. its a tummy tuck, some lipo and a breast lift. i've had 3 wonderful kids, but 2 were by c-section, so i know my tummy isnt going to be flat, not that it was before them lol, but it will be a great treat to myself. but im hoping i wont need it :) if i do, i'll save and make plans to get it done :)
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I I love that!
  • manda1978
    manda1978 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I bought new clothes as I really needed them lol.
  • myfitnesslife75
    myfitnesslife75 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thinking about a belly piercing... if and when I'm ever happy with my belly! HA!
  • leahdonohue
    Options
    I intend to get a tattoo! :)
  • absolutionneverrelativity
    Options
    When I get to 65kg I really want to get my belly button peirced. Dont ask me why I know its childish but I never got a chance when I was a teenager
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    It surprises me that there are not more responses including a celebration meal or party. I have such a long way to go that I have not thought about what I will do to celebrate my accomplishment of actually getting there just yet.

I've made a similar observation! For me, I am specifically trying to think of ways to "celebrate" or "reward" that do NOT involve food since using food for emotional reasons instead of fuel is what got me in trouble in the first place.

I've been holding stable at 75 lost for several months now, I've run my first and second ever half marathons, and I turned 40, so I'm also thinking of some kind of tattoo to mark the occasion.
  • MidgetGidget
    Options
    Since I gained 25 lbs over the last year and a half (after having lost 60 lbs) I have lots of clothes to fit back into... but I never got to my goal. I was once about 6 lbs off but never at goal. so I have the same "reward" as I had then. I want to buy myself a really good leather jacket, and not even consider the cost because no matter how much I spend, it will be excellent quality and i'll have it for years because I will NEVER gain the weight again.
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Full body spa weekend!!!
  • tkz65
    tkz65 Posts: 22
    Options
    I have bought my self jewelry as I have reached each of my goals. I have broken them down into smaller goals, so more rational to buy jewelery. 30-40-50 pounds. When I get to 60 down I am going for the diamond ring.
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Regardless if I am at my goal weight, I plan to go skydiving for my birthday next year. I will have been on my new path for a little over a year at that point and am hoping by then that I will be able to be at my goal weight. I have 34 pounds left, so with any luck, I will be just maintaining at that point.
  • orangefour
    orangefour Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I set little goals along the way. When I hit 50 pounds lost I bought a few pairs of pants, when i hit 65 pounds lost I dyed my hair red. When I get to my UGW my best friend and I are going to Florida and will be on the beaches ALLL day in our bikinis. :happy: I'm also going to buy all new clothes. I keep trying to hold off on buying clothes since I shrink out of them so quickly. :tongue:
  • wanda9501
    Options
    Buy a pair of jeans and a shirt that I can "tuck" in.
  • xoTalim
    xoTalim Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Shopping for new clothes. ;) Also maybe treating myself to some poutine omg. Haven't had that in like a year.

Also I totally wanna get a tattoo as well but that might not happen till I'm moved out of the house cause my mom would totally not let me haha.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I plan to go out and buy a bunch of new clothes :):) I miss shopping but refuse to buy anything new until I'm finished shrinking, it'd be a waste after all!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Did it, restored boobs and a new car
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!