How do you plan on celebrating when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    If I ever end up looking the way I want, I'm going to celebrate by getting a citation for indecent exposure.
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    Ill look amazing in my wedding dress, and physically ready to handle having a baby. Also.... quite able to run from zombies.... <3
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    I'm getting a giant tattoo on my tummy!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Did it, restored boobs and a new car

what did you restore them to?????
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Gain it back, then lose it again. Its kind of a hobby.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I already hit my goal weight (I set a new lower one now) and when I got there I didn't even know. I'd passed it by 1kg when I found out. I didn't celebrate at all. Getting there was my prize :) The look on peoples faces is the best part though.....
  • jazzyali
    jazzyali Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Ill look amazing in my wedding dress, and physically ready to handle having a baby. Also.... quite able to run from zombies.... <3

lol- yes! Run from the zombies!

I've thought about bungee jumping- even though I'm scared to death to do it... I can now! :)

953203.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Klopford
    Klopford Posts: 129
    Options
    Well, pictures of course. And the obligatory new wardrobe. And maybe by that point I'll be confident enough to go out in public and do fun things by myself. Right now I feel like I need friends or family with me everywhere because if I go solo people will look at me and think "oh look at the fat pathetic loser with no friends."

Also, my options for cosplaying my favorite characters will open up significantly. No one wants to see a fat female version of Commander Shepard from Mass Effect. :laugh:

Yes, I'm that much of a nerd.
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a like button on here because you all have great ideas and wonderful ways of celebrating such a huge accomplishment.

I haven't really thought about what I will do at that point. Maybe go on an amazing trip with the hubs- somewhere that bikinis are essential.
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Did it, restored boobs and a new car

This sound good to me, maybe a tattoo and some clothes. Appently when I hit my weight I will be rich.
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Buy new nursing uniforms and feel great in them not self conscious cause of my weight !
    Get a haircut
    Get some new clothes
    Dress up more for my husband ( possibly short dresses)
  • otillyc
    Options
    Buying myself a nice new dress & shoes, getting a spray tan, getting my hair done, putting on some nice makeup and having a nice meal out with my wonderful partner :)
    We are in a long distance relationship and I plan on surprising him being skinny and hot!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I hope to run an Olympic (i.e., mini) Triathlon and raise some money for charity! But I'll have to start running. Already love the biking and swimming.
  • otillyc
    Options
    you're not a fat pathetic loser, you're fabulous :)
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Purge my closet of anything and EVERYthing that doesn't fit me properly. THEN go hit the outlets and make plans to go to either England or Australia...or BOTH!!!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    When I hit 100 lbs dropped (another 30lbs!) my "victory celebration" is all set up. I have a friend who is a professional photographer. I'm doing one of those black and white, artsy, tasteful, nudie type of shoots. lol! I think it's called an implied nude shoot. So I might have to shave for that! LOL! I'm no model, I just want to do it as a celebration, just a one time thing. Also getting my first ink as a celebration, that one is my is happening in the next week or two though. I can't wait! :D

Curious to know how everyone plans on celebrating their success after reaching a goal. You deserve it after all! :D

That's a wonderful choice of personal reward! "Like"
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    The "Happy Dance" & then a new sexy wardrobe.
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I want to go skydiving on my first ever ride in a plane.
  • Buy some swimming togs and learn to swim. :)
  • lcchartier
    lcchartier Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am going to buy a 2000 dollar suit!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!