How do you plan on celebrating when you reach your goal?

Options

Replies

• FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to have a cabaret cocktail party... I think this post has inspired me to go ahead and plan it.. for my birthday.. at the end of March. :-) that's time to get it all in gear.. and give the perspective guests notice that it's coming. thanks, Move!
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    A bikini!! For the first time in my life :-)
  • gingersnapx00
    Options
    Get naked and stay naked more often :) A new wardrobe of course as well! Hot mamma here I come !:love:
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    When I reach my first mini goal of getting to onderland, I'm dying my hair red! I find it interesting how many people say they'll get tattoos.
  • lalalyn12
    lalalyn12 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Once I hit 200 lbs a trip to Hawaii is in order..
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Body lift? I'm not sure yet but I'll keep thinking.
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Funny how your goal changes. Honestly (and this is embarrassing) I was going to pig out on tacos...lol. Now I am going to go back to the place where we went on vacation and retake all the cool photos I was too embarrassed to share. Then I am going to get my first tattoo :)
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go on a wine tasting vacation with my Husband. I've never gone with him because he doesn't really like wine, but if I lose 79 pounds I figure he can suffer a few days for my happiness.

Yes...I like your attitude. ;)
  • countrygal2004
    countrygal2004 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to go on one of those Dude Ranch Cattle Drives (think City Slickers). I have looked at them online many times and so I have decided to either do a cattle drive or a pack trip on horseback. I ride all the time but would love to see the countryside or mountains on horseback.

ALSO - new show chaps and outfit with lots of BLING!!
  • weightnomore33
    weightnomore33 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Haven't thought of that yet. Just concentrating on one pound at a time.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm going to eat the plate of spicy deep fried Chinese pork ribs I couldn't afford the calories for while losing weight. Probably cake is in order too.
  • jsdholland
    jsdholland Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of getting laser eye surgery.....sounds like a great splurge for something significant!!!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that doesn't get the banana thing? Sorry, a bit slow today. HAHA !:D

And here I thought I was the only one who didn't get it.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that doesn't get the banana thing? Sorry, a bit slow today. HAHA !:D

And here I thought I was the only one who didn't get it.

I was thinking it was a banana hammock. Look it up.
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I plan on dancing around in a tank top, cute panties, and sunglasses acallie Torres style
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am going to go to the spa and get a manicure and pedicare. Next I will go the hair salon and get a fabulous cut and style and maybe some color for those pesky greys. Then off to my friend's house to get my make-up done, she is a make-up artist. Then it will be time to rush home and slip into my brand new outfit. Because guess what it will be PICTURE DAY! I have it all planned: first to the DMV for a new drivers license (no moe double chin) and I won't even lie about my weight; next to the passport office for my new picture (expires in 2013 anyways); then to my University for new student photo id, quick trip to costco for a new picture... then to any other place I have a photo id for in my wallet. Who knows, maybe I'll have to throw in a few outfits and different earrings into my car so I am not wearing the same thing in every picture. Say goodbye to my double chin pictures!!! I get excited just thinking about it.
  • MrsWonderland
    MrsWonderland Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Get a boob job and tummy tuck if needed. Get some supper sexy clothes. And maybe renew our wedding vows like we have been wanting to. That gives me some more motivation, seems like such a long way to go, but so much to look forward to.:wink:
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Can't respond to everyone, but I did read everyone's comments. LOVE it and I'm getting some good ideas myself! :D So don't mind me if I steal some of them! :D

Whatever you guys do, make sure you do something! You guys deserve it! This is not easy and it takes real commitment, dedication, a lot of hard work, a lot of suffering and times when it's easier to give up. Yet we keep on going, keep pushing forward KNOWING it's all going to be worth it. Is that worth celebrating? Hell yes!! So go all out. Enjoy it. You guys are all awesome! :D
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm getting laid.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    I'm getting laid.

HAHA!! Sorry, this just made me spit my water out!! lol.. that is certainly a VERY good way to celebrate. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!