Share your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day! 11/15/12

Options

Replies

• salubriousliving
    Options
    tried on a shirt that i had in the back of my closet. it was too tight before and i had to stretch it out before i out it on. today it fit perfectly. no stretching required. and i guess that lead to confidence when i went out and had a guy totally "check me out". i've never, ever, ever, ever had that happen to me.
  • CTCMom2009
    CTCMom2009 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I compared a picture of me from 4 yrs ago on a trip to Italy and one from about a week ago... I couldn't believe the difference!
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    scale isn't moving but my figure is! :D I may not have "ripped" abs just yet, but I definitely have abs now, it's kind of weird. I've obviously never ran my hands down a fit guys body.... except that one time....anyways, but yeah my abs are becoming increasingly more noticeable week by week and I'm over the moon. I'm still about 4 lbs from my "goal weight" , hoping for even better things over this next month :D

The rest of you keep up all the great work!
  • wallisjules
    Options
    putting on my skinny pants and they are now too big for me.
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    2 for me today

A colleague I havent seen in a few months said 'have you lost alot of weight?!'

Was standing in a meeting with lots of other people, a large tv at the front of the meeting went on to standby and i caught a familiar fat guy looking back at me through the reflection in the black screen. IT WAS THE GUY STANDING NEXT TO ME! I thought it was my reflection but i was the one next to him i didnt recognise. It was such a weird moment and i had a massive smile on my face.
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My neck is getting longer so I look thinner.............actually lost 6cm on my neck since the 18th of August!!!!!!!
  • HapThompson
    HapThompson Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I everything I wore was a UK size 18 and it fitted great. I also bought a tweed jacket which is an 18 and it fits great and looks really good. The last time I bought clothes that were size 18 I was at University 11 years ago.

In addition, I've not weighed myself since I was 13 and at school, but on Wednesday I realised I wasn't frightened to do so anymore so I went out and bought a scale and hey, now I know how much I weigh (and I guessed exactly right, to within a pound, how weird is that?).
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I had 3 yesterday!!!

1. Old friend saw me and said "Oh my God nena you have lost a lot of weight" right away!.
    2. No more wide calves boots <---- for a boot lover like me this is the biggest one. sad that my old wide calf boot are now a lil big hehe
    3. A co worker wants to join me at the gym and she said she is very inspired...

yay!!!!
  • tidalwaves
    tidalwaves Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I went to Walmart yesterday and was looking at some of their cheap sale's racks for clothes (why spend over $5 for something that I'm not going to be able to wear soon?!) and I grabbed a black tee that I thought was a large for $3. When I got home and looked at the tag again, it was a medium... I was like "Crap... I'm going to have to wait awhile to wear this." :ohwell:

But I tried it on anyways, and it fit. To a tee. I was so very excited! So I can now wear a medium. And my size 10 pants are fitting again! Go me! :happy:
  • luvsyoga
    luvsyoga Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    My fav exercise pants(lululemon spandex type) are too loose! Gotta go shopping!!!
  • TracyJean2012
    TracyJean2012 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    In my new profile pic, this morning, all the clothes are a smaller size and I can actually see a difference when I look in the mirror now. Plus people are starting to notice. That helps alot!!!!!
  • treineck
    treineck Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed the lowest I've been in like 3 years!! Losing 3 more pounds will put me at my first target goal and I'm so excited about it!!
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Today I weighed the lowest I've been in like 3 years!! Losing 3 more pounds will put me at my first target goal and I'm so excited about it!!

Now who's the showoff... :wink:

lol :smile:
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I was visiting friends last night. Haven't seen them in quite a few months. Their adorable little 6 year old said 'you're getting so skinny!', then proceeded to move her hands in a complete ball/round shape and said 'you're not like this any more'!!!

Bwahaha!!!! Love kids honesty. :ohwell:
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I did a workout. Seems so small but I had a back injury 2 weeks ago and normally use any excuse I can to stop working out and eating healthy. Actually, eating healthy and exercising always last about 6 weeks for me and I'm closing in on 3 months. I stayed within my calories the whole time and got back to exercising as soon as my doctor said I could. I'm proud of myself
  • a_crotty
    a_crotty Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Today I got into my (skinny) scrub top!
  • Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Working on running a 5K, its on my bucket list and I have started and stopped so many times. This time I am following a C25K on my phone a few things have come up today that could have derailed my run today. but I decided to get up an hour early to get the run in. I was at the park by 7:00 and pushing my fat old self through W4D3 and I tripped over a tree root and fell. I got up ignored my knee screaming at me brushed myself off and kept running!!!!! A fall like that would have sent me home feeling sorry for myself in the past but not today, today I finished my run and it feels great!
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I wanted dr pepper I had diet coke, if you knew about me and my massive dr pepper "addiction" you'd be very impressed !! X
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Bought a new blazer in a medium last night. Put it on this morning and fits perfectly over my boobs and waist!!! Yayyyy!!!!
  • dorilou1969
    Options
    My size 10's are loose enough that I need a belt. Except every time I went to close the belt, I kept looking for a notch that wasn't there! I need to add a new notch now or the belt is becoming useless!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!