Options
    ****, thats crazy,,,good work
  • imstrong4me
    Options
    wow that is amazing great job keep it up tho
  • PrettyGirlPayton
    PrettyGirlPayton Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow. My mouth is wide open. I thought you got some sort of surgery. That is mind blowing. It's like you lost twenty pounds a month. You said you worked out seven days a week,had no cheat days/junk food/and counted calories. No wonder. Most people can't do that. Myself included.
  • moorecentury
    moorecentury Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing weight loss success!
  • drrhythm2
    Options
    My question is how you do all that without being extremely hungry. I've used similar amounts of calorie reduction and exercise before (with similar results) but at that kind of calorie deficit and with that much exercise my body is just screaming for food and it's nearly impossible for me to keep up weight loss at that rate.... Any tips on how to beat back the hunger?
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    awesome!
  • healthywannabe15
    Options
    You look great!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    That is crazy weight loss in just six months, wow! you must have been busting your *kitten*!! Last time i lost 55 pounds it took me four months and i thought that was fast! good job dude!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job! Congrats!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Woah now!! My jaw dropped! You look amazing and your dedication is AWESOME.

I have to ask though, have people been asking you if you're sick because you lost it so fast? That must just blow peoples minds.

You're right, if you want it bad enough, you can do anything. Congrats, you look fantastic!!!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I'm in the gym 7 days a week and eat between 1200-1300 calories a day.

I also cut out 100% of junk. I don't do cheat days.
    [/quote]

Are you serious? You are a guy and you are eating 1200-1300 kcal a day, working out 7 days a week.
    I am a woman eating 2400-2600kcal a day to maintain and I workout 5-6 days a week.
    You have to eat, to fuel your workouts. You might not be losing that quickly, but if you want to do it sustainably the motto is Eat More 2 Weigh Less.
  • paulinetallman
    Options
    great job!!!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    that sounds like torture
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options

I'm in the gym 7 days a week and eat between 1200-1300 calories a day.

I also cut out 100% of junk. I don't do cheat days.
    [/quote]

Are you serious? You are a guy and you are eating 1200-1300 kcal a day, working out 7 days a week.
    I am a woman eating 2400-2600kcal a day to maintain and I workout 5-6 days a week.
    You have to eat, to fuel your workouts. You might not be losing that quickly, but if you want to do it sustainably the motto is Eat More 2 Weigh Less.
    [/quote]
    I agree 100% ... 1200 long term for a male is a big NO . especially when training 7days a week ... more food=more lean mass=faster matabolism
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Not everyone can "eat more to weigh less". Not everyone is the same, self included. I "eat more to weigh more". If I ate 2600/cals a day, I'd be back at my original weight in no time at all. No, thank you. I've done the fat thing and I'm not going back.

Don't crap on someone's success because they don't follow the same plan as you did. RIDICULOUS.
  • mkahmad
    mkahmad Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! i need to lose 65 lbs and I am going to try to do it in 3 months. Your story makes me believe that I can do it too :)
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a lot of weight to lose in 6 months. What kind of cardio and stregnth training did you do?
  • SGocka
    SGocka Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    that sounds like torture

No, it was torture being 344 pounds.

It was difficult losing the weight but it is the best thing I'v ever done for myself.
  • SGocka
    SGocka Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a lot of weight to lose in 6 months. What kind of cardio and stregnth training did you do?

I was doing cardio everyday and lifting 3 days a week. For the past month or so I have been doing all cardio. Mostly elliptical on high resistance. I have recently started to run because I registered for the Manchester road race on Thanksgiving.

www.manchesterroadrace.com
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!