Share your NSV (Non-Scale Victory) of the day! 11/15/12

Options

Replies

• tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I had to adjust my HR monitor strap this morning before my exercise, it felt like it would slip down to my waist...have not had to do that since I bought it, made it about 2" smaller... :happy:
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    My hips are under 50 inches. :)

(Mind you in high school when I was my smallest they were a 42, I'm very hippy pear)

Next NSV goal is waist under 30. At 33 down from 35.
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    It's 9:00 am, and already 3 people have commented on my weight loss (in very positive ways). Made my morning so much better than it was headed!!
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My size 8's are feeling loose today! Maybe that size 6 isn't impossible. :happy:
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I actually have my sweater tucked in today!!!! Cant remember ever doing it....:happy:
  • tracymnx
    tracymnx Posts: 105
    Options
    I worked out even though I really REALLY didnt feel like it
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Working out this morning (level 2, day 8 of the 30day shred) and I had to keep pulling up my work out pants! :bigsmile:
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Went into buy a bottle of Diet Mountain Dew, came out with an Honest Tea Honey Green Tea. Pow!
  • cwelch2677
    cwelch2677 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my anniversary and my hubby told me he'd been looking at old pics of us and he hadn't realised how much thinner I'd gotten :)
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Fitting into and doing up the zip on a UK size 16 dress, and seeing my legs in black tights for the first time in I don't know how many years and thinking, "yeah, they're doing ok!" it was a brave move, but I'm glad I went outside my comfort zone to try it!
  • KaraGrr
    KaraGrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My chest strap for my HRM keeps falling down & I've got it tightened up all the way...not too sure that that's a victory tho haha it's really annoying!
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Time for a new belt for my jeans. New jeans next :)
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Looking Dead Sexy and feeling that way. :tongue:
    Added more notches to the belt and got new jeans and shirts. :happy:
  • dwhill
    Options
    meh, posted in the wrong place - my bad...

On the other hand, I was able to put on my fitted dress uniform from the Marines a few days ago. Last time I could button it up was ~1989 and it was way too tight.

Now, it fits like when I had it tailored at 22 years old.
  • jididier
    Options
    I was walking really fast into the gym and a man in his mid-sixties stepped out of my way. I smiled apologetically and he laughed and said, "I don't want you to run me over, I've seen you workout!"
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    My husband wrapped his arms around me and said "you are getting skinny". My husband only says what he means, he truly means what he says. He is brutally honest, always. So that is a great NSV for me. Cause YES, I want to be skinny.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    All my blood work like blood sugars and cholesterol were perfect. (as I used to be a type 2 diabetic this is fantastic) was told I'd reversed the diabetes and my bloods are still great! Whoop whoop x
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I tried a pair of 8's on, they were definitely too tight to wear, but I was able to button them! SCORE!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wearing a belt on pants that were once upon a time too snug! feeling my muscles through my cardigan :)
  • mviegas1
    mviegas1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had to adjust my HR monitor strap this morning before my exercise, it felt like it would slip down to my waist...have not had to do that since I bought it, made it about 2" smaller... :happy:

I had to do the same thing a few weeks ago...great feeling!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!