What was your WORST binge ever?

Options

Replies

• LisabethG
    LisabethG Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love your technique!! Calling up the stairs is classic!! I just took the food with a red face and mumbled, keep the change... wish I'd been more creative. :)
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    :sick: 3/4 of a german chocolate cake.

wha?

you know how you just grab a fork and start eating and then youre like "well thats not left even" so you keep forking and it never looks like an even cut so you just keep forking until you realize how much youve eaten
    lol that "uneven cut" gets me everytime! i have the WORST sweet tooth!

So I'm not the only one then :laugh: :embarassed:
    I do that all the time with cake! :blushing:
  • starsomeday
    starsomeday Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    worst binge was probably around 10,000 calories in one sitting.
    keep in mind Im a 5'3" girl, who weighs between 115-125.

all I remember was I baked a cake, and ate it. ALL. and then ate chocolates, cookies, chips basically a huge carb fest
  • cloe31
    cloe31 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love this post, it makes me feel like I'm normal. I've probably done everyone of the above mentioned at one time or another.
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    Options
    My worst binge was the day I found out from an ultrasound that I had miscarried and scheduled surgery (july 2012). I went home that night and this is what I consumed;

8 fried chicken strips
    a pound (yes a pound) of fried potato wedges
    Lots of newman's own ranch
    went to the movies and my husband and I ate 2 large buckets of popcorn (so one of those was mine)
    44oz Dr Pepper
    2lbs of chocolate covered pretzles
    and we also had bulk skittles and starburst that we ate

I never counted up the calories but I just went to the bulk section of the local store and bought whatever I knew was going to make me feel better. I will always remember that day because the violent vomiting that came the next morning was the worst thing I have ever felt.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    once i ate 6 cheese burgers McDonalds 6 fries a snickers a mars bar twix 6 bags of crisps and a whole birthday cake ,i used to always eat two chicken filet tower burger meals with drinks always diet lol and used to finish what my wife and kids left of their meals because they were full, i,ve had loads of binges but i managed to sort myself out now so much happier with myself now , i know how you all feel its not easy but with help it can be cut down to les regular intervuls, im not saying i won't ever binge again but it's been over a year so far yay me .
  • BrotherJosephBlake2013
    Options
    Buffalo wings with french fries and lays potato chips and french onion dip. I think it totaled like 5,000 calories in one meal.

Potato chips & french onion dip are a fricken nightmare. I've eaten a whole family sized bag of ripple chips and a whole container of philadelphia cream cheese onion dip in one sitting. Sooo many calories - not to mention fat and salt! :(

I have done 2 bags of chips and 2 family size containers in one day before.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Earlier this year, between medication changes and winter depression, I spent three months eating an entire box of cereal, a dozen donuts, and half a carton of ice cream.

Every. Single. Day.
  • Kebby83
    Kebby83 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    The other day I ate half a box of special K - one bowl after the next with 2% milk in each. And about 10 fun size milky ways, a kit kat, 5 guys and fries burger and fries, a bowl of icecream and an apple.
    Within about two hours, and it wasn't all I ate all day - I stopped logging after lunch because it all went downhill and I was ashamed.

Yup, my binging woes. This was on a day I'd lost 1.8lbs and for some reason it triggered some emotional crappy reaction.
  • welfeln
    welfeln Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My worst downfall is with donuts. I think one of the issues is that I very very rarely have them and I love them with a passion so when I do get a chance to have one I want a ton. I've done the order the 25 munchkins in the morning before work and have them finished before lunch thing. But the worst for me was the day I got a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts to take home (they were being sold by my students as a fundraiser). I received them first thing in the morning. By the time the end of the day came there were 3 left. I knew they wouldn't make the ride home and I was so disgusted I made myself throw them away just so I wouldn't eat them. When I get on a kick like that (which it's been a while), I have to throw it away because I just don't have the will power to stay away. I'm doing much better though :)
  • sapthat
    Options
    I used to eat 12,000 cals on avg of junk food a day xD if not more
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    i ate a whole cheesecake in 6 hours. 4000 calories.
  • glitterjam
    glitterjam Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    What is scarier is thinking about what i ate before i dieted, would certainly be considered binging to me now but then...just a day in the life.

Yes, this. I was binging everyday and didn't realize it. Ate whatever I wanted, whenever....I seriously can't believe I didn't start this at a higher weight.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Since joining MFP, I have not binged. Proud of that. :smile:

But after reading this thread.........hmm....my daughter still has Halloween candy leftover. :love: LOL
  • lucy2fat
    Options
    A whole bag of double stuff oreos with a nutritious quart of ff milk:blushing:
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My worst binge was AGES ago, when I had a store credit card at Macy's. I swear, most of my purchases were jewelry and Godiva chocolates. I bought a half-pound box of truffles and ate the WHOLE BOX. I never thought I'd actually eat myself sick, but that night, I actually felt nauseous after I finished it off. Never again! But then - I DID shut that card off! :wink:
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I can name several...an entire medium pizza, several plates at Chinese buffets/Golden corral and an entire pint of ice cream;(
  • OllysWife
    OllysWife Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Someone else spoke on this before me, but I never really OD'd on food... always on alcohol.

I am a huge fan of honey bourbon. At 60 kCal per shot, and a couple of shots per glass, and a long night of socializing, I could knock out a whole bottle. Put on top of that the Ribeye steak, huge heaping mound of homemade mashed taters, and bread I would fix for my house guests /visitors and GEEZ... a couple THOUSAND calories later, I would wake up 3 pounds heavier with a massive hangover.

Needless to say, I was willing to admit that I had a drinking problem. Mostly due to work-related and personal stress. Getting pregnant probably saved both my liver and lungs because while I lifted weights 4 days a week, I smoke a pack of cigarettes per day... Counterproductive is not even a good enough word.. try downright STUPID.

So, no food here, just tons of alcohol and cigarettes... Kicked the smoking habit. A glass of wine once a week....
    ...back on the right track :happy:
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    The worst I had damn.
    Everyday was bad before I started this

Large stuff crust pizza, curly fries and ice cream. Like half a gallon.
    With sugary soda

I ate like **** and always felt like ****

That's why I got to 290 damn like 4 slices of pizza is total calories I eat a day now.
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    a whole medium pizza, a bag of cookies, chicken dippers with dipping sauce, and potato chips.