Shaking that sassy *kitten* and getting hit on.

Options
1235»

Replies

• joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    hmmm ive never been flirted with? lol not even my husband flirts with me, he wouldnt have a clue! x

@joeysox - I find that hard to believe. You look HOT!!! in your profile pic

aw thank you! not something i get called often lol, but its true i dont get flirted with x
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    I wana flirt!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I love being hit on. Love it. I especially love the fact that I now get hit on by the kind of guys I could only dream about in highschool.

Not for the confidence boost, but because it allows me to point ot my wedding ring and yell, "TOO LATE, SUCKAH!" in their face.

After reading your "About Me" section I am thinking you probably literally get hit on a lot. Like punched and kicked lol.

Your husband did us all a favor by taking you off the market.

True Story:)

and she has 100+ friends too...

wow
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I think I'm decent at flirting.. but I can't hardly tell if someone is flirting with me. I almost always mistake it for freindliess.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I'm a flirt. Or maybe I just like to laugh and have fun.
    Either way, I like people! I like being kind to them and telling how they're awesome - cuz everyone has something awesome about them!

Anyways... shaking the *kitten* is fun too, and if they're kind and creative about it, instead of lewd and lascivious about it, I don't mind people hitting on me.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I can never tell when people are flirting with me.
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I tried to be a flirt when I was younger....only I used to forget that you know...fliting didn't always lead to have bumping uglies. So it wasn't really flirting more like....well you know :P

strangley that's also how I passed a class in university.

Now I'm an old married I'm still a flirt - the hubby thinks its hilarious especially if i've had wine or gin. He normally chuckles, not that it will lead anywhere now.
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    I use to flirt a lot when I was younger... I still do it now for sh*ts and giggles.. . Hahaha I think it's a huge compliment getting hit on.. Except for when they are slurring their words and can't walk straight..
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I think there is a time and a place for flirting. I don't mind a guy saying something nice to me and a wink here and there but I'm married and don't and will not flirt back. I'll just take the flirt as a complement and smile back. I can not stand when co workers flirt back and forth in the work place ESPECIALLY if they are married. TACKY!!
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm oblivious when people flirt with me. I mean I'm sure it's happened but I don't think I'd get the hint unless someone literally asked me to sleep with them. I think it's because I never used to get hit on and now I just think people are being friendly. I'm just very naive about stuff like that lol
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I'm always flattered, but I turn into socially awkward penguin and don't know how to respond. I don't know how I ever managed to get married, tbh.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I love being hit on. Love it. I especially love the fact that I now get hit on by the kind of guys I could only dream about in highschool.

Not for the confidence boost, but because it allows me to point ot my wedding ring and yell, "TOO LATE, SUCKAH!" in their face.

After reading your "About Me" section I am thinking you probably literally get hit on a lot. Like punched and kicked lol.

wow
    :noway:
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options

wow

maybe they didnt read her 'About Me' :noway:
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I usually don't realize that I'm getting hit on. I blame part of this on usually being fairly intoxicated in public when I am out at night. haha. Part of me assumes that people are just being nice. Its getting better the more comfortable I get with myself.

But I do enjoy some witty banter with an attractive male, so I guess I like to flirt. :smile:
  • I'm uncomfortable with social interaction in general.

This.