5'1 - 5'2 ladies whats your goal weight :)

Options

Replies

• Be_EmbracE
    Be_EmbracE Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Wow u look slim.
    Can I comment? I m 5'nothing I think. Lol.. I'm 154cm. Shortie. I m ard 115-120lbs.
    I hope to b ard 105-110lbs should be good. Again Weight just a guide. I prefer more toned lean mass n less body fats. ;)
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal weight is between 130 and 135 lbs. That's a good weight for me according to my Dr. I want to fit into my size 14 or better yet, 12 jeans.
  • brooklynmoma
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 110
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    It is a range. Everyone is different and you find when you get in range you will not stay exactly the same weight. The same skills you learn to lose weight you use when you maintain. You go on vacation, you come back and have to eat a little less for a while, etc. There are lots of events in life that will make it hard to stay exactly the same weight, it does not matter, you know what to do. I have not used the scale all year, it doesn't matter, sometimes my pants get a little tight and I reign my eating. These are lifestyle changes. It's not like you get there and you are done.

5’1” 99 – 128 Lbs.
    5’2” 101 – 131 Lbs.
  • Wannabeachday
    Wannabeachday Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1, my goal weight is about 120-125lbs. I was 117 lbs at one point in my life and people called me skeletor lol just depends on your frame too :)
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Five foot one 1/2 - currently 242 pounds.

FIGHTING to get down to 135!!

I had a beauteous hourglass figure the last time I weighed this - but then I was only 21 at the time. Ah the memories! (The clothes! The MEN!) *le sigh*
  • SuzAnnaCromer
    SuzAnnaCromer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'2" and right now I weigh 185 pounds. I'm 44 years old. About 20 pounds of this is perimenopause weight, and it's almost all in my belly. The super-fast weight gain caught me by surprise. I'd love to get down to 160, but I doubt that will happen. I'll be completely thrilled with 170 though.

I am 23 at 185ish and 5 foot 2. I really want to get down to 120, but that is a large jump so I am trying to get to 140 first. Same with me about the super weight gain, I didn't realize it even happened.

Hey!! You sound exactly like me when I started MFP! I wanted to give you some encouragement!! I started at 171 but that was right after I lost 10 pounds on a fast. My goal first was 150 then when I got there I set my goal to 140 in the " crazy" numbers lol I would say. I'm 3 pounds from my goal I can't believe it!! I literally don't have a gum membership I don't work out I just eat my calories and the weight just fell off. I hope this helps you on your journey to success. Best wishes!
  • Cobwellac
    Cobwellac Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", 42. SW was 122 in February, CW hovers between 93-95, and I'm looking to stay there. I don't have much muscle, but would love to acquire some!
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my GW is 126 but when I get there, if I'm not completely happy, I'll keep going until I am happy.
  • monkeys_mom
    monkeys_mom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft even (my husband swears that I'm actually 4 ft, 11 but I think he's crazy) and 26 years old. When I graduated in 04, I weighed roughly 103-105. When I started losing weight (after getting married and having a baby) in Jan 2011, I weighed 155.

I'm currently 112 lbs, BF at 22.2, waist of 27.5, hips at 32. My first goal was 130, my second goal was 115, my current goal is 105. I've stalled in the last two months, and have changed my primary goal to BF%. My first body fat goal is 18% and whatever weight correlates to it. If I don't lose any more lbs, but lose to that BF, and look hot--then I'm done, and will be definitely happy. I've never exercised at all, now I'm weight lifting (3x a week), and doing cardio (3x a week), so I don't know what my body will do or look like when I get there. I don't really have a date set to this goal.

I'm not sure if 18% body fat is where I'll end or if I will want to set another goal after that. I know what I want to look like, not just thin, but fairly toned, and fit. I've never been fit, even when I weighed 103 lbs. I'm very excited to start this part of my journey (I just started about two weeks ago, and already seen a 3 lb drop).
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    5'2" - 115-110 is the goal I'm shooting for.

Same for me. We are twins!!

CW:125lbs.

Have a long journey ahead for me.
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and am currently at 242 pounds and a size 20. My waist is 41.5 inches. My goal weight is 150- I am a large framed girl (although short) and very muscular. At 150, i am estimating that I'll be a size 8/10 with a waist of 33-35. At 43 years of age and after a lifetime of obesity- i'll be stoked!
  • Monica_SC
    Monica_SC Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 53 and 5'1''. My initial goal is to get down to 130, but may adjust it once I get there...
  • nata0x
    nata0x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, my goal is 110.
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and i am at my goal weight 130 but I'm not sure that I'm 100% satisfied with this weight so i may try to lose another 5-10 pounds :)....good luck
  • I am 5'2" CW 117 lbs and my GW is 100 lbs. Now thats a long way to go.
  • sariannach
    Options
    I'm 28 and 5'1.5", no kids... goal is technically 120 but it's kind of a stretch. If I manage somewhere between 125 and 130, and plateau there, I will be perfectly happy. I have rheumatoid arthritis that affects my range of motion, especially now that the weather's getting colder, so I'm not stressing over what I can't do right now, and focusing more on what choices I can make to be healthier.
  • charliehefferon
    charliehefferon Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1"

start weight was 136lb
    current weight is 109.2lb
    goal weight is 108lb (2 stone loss)
    ultimate goal weight would be 106lb

I hope to reach my goal weight by the end of the year and once that happens, I will stop worrying what the scales say and will concentrate more on what the tape measure says! I'm going to up my strength and weight training in the new year to try and build more muscle.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    5'2 and my goal is 120-122. currently 139
  • Geni_B
    Geni_B Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about the clothes sizes. I am 5'1", small-boned. Until I had children, my average weight was 110. Then I wore a size misses 8 (I have a big rib-cage because I sing), sometimes a junior 7. After the children, I gained weight steadily over the next 25 years until I weighed 165. Then I lost 35 pounds. But at 130 pounds, I still couldn't fit into a size 12! I was exercising, walking, looked and felt great. But I couldn't fit into the smaller clothes. My self-esteem shrank and I eventually gained it all back, plus 20 more pounds, which I'm trying to lose.

So when I hear someone at a similar weight able to wear a size 10, I wonder what the heck's going on with clothes sizes? :-(
    I have noticed that different brands of clothes size different, in some brands I actually can wear a size 6/7, and in other's a size 8 or 10, I find that very confusing when going shopping for clothes. I am 5 ft one inch tall myself, don't give up or get discouraged. Hope this helps.