THE FIRST THING YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHEN YOU HIT YOUR GOAL?

Options

Replies

• shinelikethesun
    Options
    My current goal is to get up to 185 pounds. So I guess the first thing I'm going to do when I reach that is redo my diet so I can lose all the fat I gained lol. Should be lots of fun, I always enjoy losing weight and seeing what I've gained.

Is it easy for you to lose weight? It HAS to be if you enjoy it! Lol.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal of 120 and just decided to increase it...so I guess I'm not there yet

Fantastic! What keeps you going?

As much as I hate the BMI scale, I'd really like to hit the "healthy" section and my new goal would put me .1 under lol
  • gdogra
    gdogra Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Go buy suits! Nice, tailored, clothes :)
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    first thing i am going to do is take a damn picture of the scale, step off and back on about 500 times just to be sure then run to my computer and Post it to all my wonderful MFP family. then carry on with my day. Sorry but like someone already said this is my lifestyle now so there is no end.

Hahahaha!!! I know that's right!!! Best wishes!=)
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    cry. have a dance party. cry some more. tell people. cry again. GO SHOPPING.
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    Go buy suits! Nice, tailored, clothes :)

That's a good look! :love: LOL
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    heels and 2 pieces!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Some new clothes - because I expect I will need them! But one thing I've promised myself is some higher-end workout wear, because I plan to stay at that healthy weight, so it will be worth getting 'the good stuff' instead of the cheaper ones.
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    cry. have a dance party. cry some more. tell people. cry again. GO SHOPPING.

YES HONEY! YES! SO WILL I! I CAN'T WAIT:))
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    Some new clothes - because I expect I will need them! But one thing I've promised myself is some higher-end workout wear, because I plan to stay at that healthy weight, so it will be worth getting 'the good stuff' instead of the cheaper ones.

Yeah absolutely! Sports Authority has some really nice stuff for the avid fitness person! Best wishes!
  • athryn
    athryn Posts: 59
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight and am stable, I'd like to pick up some new clothes (I've been buying stuff from Goodwill while I lose) and possibly a nice, flattering bathing suit.
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    heels and 2 pieces!

LOL AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Wait for the inevitable weight gain which always happens when I hit a goal, then go out for a nice steak dinner.
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    I'm going to bake a small-sized, healthy cheesecake (baking cheesecake for the first time), model a bikini that I bought 1.5 years ago for the first time, & go get a haircut that I've been promising myself since I was 16. Very excited for all three :heart:
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight and am stable, I'd like to pick up some new clothes (I've been buying stuff from Goodwill while I lose) and possibly a nice, flattering bathing suit.

Looks like you're close! Keep going! Best wishes!
  • lambing05
    Options
    The first thing i'll do when i hit my goal is to have a photo shoot :) Wear all the cute dresses i've been dreaming :) And finally wear a two piece :):D
  • jonmico
    jonmico Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My current goal is to get up to 185 pounds. So I guess the first thing I'm going to do when I reach that is redo my diet so I can lose all the fat I gained lol. Should be lots of fun, I always enjoy losing weight and seeing what I've gained.

Yeah, I have a really fast metabolism so to gain weight I have to eat ridiculous portions. Eating becomes more of a chore than anything. So when it comes time to cut down, I have to eat less so it's not as annoying when it comes to hitting all my macros. It's a nice break, plus I look better leaner!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    I hit my goal of 120 and just decided to increase it...so I guess I'm not there yet

Fantastic! What keeps you going?

As much as I hate the BMI scale, I'd really like to hit the "healthy" section and my new goal would put me .1 under lol

I feel ya! Best wishes!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options

Yeah, I have a really fast metabolism so to gain weight I have to eat ridiculous portions. Eating becomes more of a chore than anything. So when it comes time to cut down, I have to eat less so it's not as annoying when it comes to hitting all my macros. It's a nice break, plus I look better leaner!

Oh how I envy you! LOL :tongue:
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    promised myself to get a tattoo of my dreams as a reward and then set a new goal