THE FIRST THING YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHEN YOU HIT YOUR GOAL?

Options

Replies

• shinelikethesun
    Options
    Jump up and down for joy and then call all my friends and family that have been so supportive through this process to let them know that all of their help and patience have paid off. Can't wait!

Awwww! That's awesome! Best wishes!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    The first thing I will do when I hit my goal is get a makeover; haircut, makeup, new clothes, and shoes. I don't plan on changing my eating habits since that is, like others have already mentioned, now part of my lifestyle. I'll probably join an intramural soccer team, start skiing again, and set some other goals. I can't wait!

Wow! You're going to start a whole different life! Good for you! Best wishes!
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    buying victoria's secret yoga pants.... can't wait to put them on and not feel self conscious!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    My goal was when I lost 175 lb's however I have lost more since then. Went from 330lb's to 138lb's. First thing I did when I hit goal was went swimming with my kids for the first time ever! :)

That is so AMAZING!!! Congratulations!!! I know that felt wonderful!
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    gain a pound or two
  • GCrew1502
    Options
    I am going to shout myself a GLAMOUR photo session - with some very sexy pics and some awesome lingerie. Hehehe - and stand and take a good look at my hot new bod!!! YES!!! :)
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    1) Do you happy dance
    2) Get a tattoo (cherry blossoms maybe) on my side/stomach. I've always thought that they look so sexy but I have never had the confidence in my body to go through with it, so hopefully when I get to my goal that will be my reward!!

I know what you mean! You will do just fine just do NOT give up! Giving up is NEVER an option!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    I am going t shout myself a GLAMOUR photo session - with some very sexy pics and some awesome lingerie. Hehehe - and stand and take a good look at my hot new bod!!! YES!!! :)

LOL YOU AND I BOTH!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    buying victoria's secret yoga pants.... can't wait to put them on and not feel self conscious!

Wow! I didn't even know they had yoga pants!
  • mikewpg1ca
    mikewpg1ca Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am going to continue just as I am. This is not a diet for me, but a way of life. The moment I think "the diet" is over, I will gain back my weight. Been there. Done that. When I reach my goal weight, again, I will increase my calories slighty, and keep logging my food and exercise so I maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.

This. Although now that I'm in shape, I want to see how low I can get my BF%. Specifically, I'm going to try and see my abs. From there, my goal will be to maintain and gain muscle slowly, if poss, while not putting on fat. This is uncharted territory for me being this lean, so we'll see where it takes me. All I know is, dedication and paitience go a long way. That's what I'm going for myself now that I'm pretty well at my goal.
  • olivcab
    olivcab Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cut off all my hair and donate it for Locks of Love. I've always been on the average to almost heavy side, so whenever I cut my hair short, it not always amazing looking. I know I can reach my goal, I can tell I'm different from before. Once I hit it, I'm having it cut the way I wanted and the rest of it can go to someone who needs it the most!
  • ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    When I hit my goal, I'm gonna go clothes shopping then have a large hot fudge sundae from Friendlys
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    fly to my home country
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    set another goal.... to get more toned lol
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Go streaking. Everywhere. In fact. I may just become a nudist.
  • wheldar
    Options
    KEEP GOING!!!
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am going to get a new Tattoo!:smile:
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    The first thing I do when hit my goal is set a new goal. The only limit is how many plates I can stack on the bar. There's no such thing as too swole.

This.

EDIT: I don't actually have a goal. I'm just trying to be fitter, stronger, etc...
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    cry. have a dance party. cry some more. tell people. cry again. GO SHOPPING.

This is exactly what I would do. lol!

Me too!
  • shinelikethesun
    Options
    I am going to continue just as I am. This is not a diet for me, but a way of life. The moment I think "the diet" is over, I will gain back my weight. Been there. Done that. When I reach my goal weight, again, I will increase my calories slighty, and keep logging my food and exercise so I maintain a healthy weight and lifestyle.

This. Although now that I'm in shape, I want to see how low I can get my BF%. Specifically, I'm going to try and see my abs. From there, my goal will be to maintain and gain muscle slowly, if poss, while not putting on fat. This is uncharted territory for me being this lean, so we'll see where it takes me. All I know is, dedication and paitience go a long way. That's what I'm going for myself now that I'm pretty well at my goal.

Yes it does! You should be very proud of yourself! You look amazing:))