ShamROCKIN' Sixers Week 3

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    flipped a semi tire at training(44 times) today loved it. even with a finger in a splint. DH says he will get me a tire for home......
    we had to do 6 different exercises for 44 times each one. cause it was the head girls birthday and she's 44.

i can do the water verda count me in on that one.
    Cathy great job! Those suckers are heavy, I know cuz my hubby beside being a farmer is also a trucker!! If you can do this then you can do exercise EVERY day! Take it in increments of twice a day or six times as long as you get in an hour!! You are much stronger than you give yourself credit for! Don't let that little:devil: tell you any different!!!!! Have a great rest of the day!!! Oh and it is a good thing I was'nt in your class and it was my b-day. You would have had to flip that monster 51 times. Oh good lord, I would have had to die on my birthday!!!!:laugh:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Ok...so it's gotten cold and windy, so no walk with the little one tonight. Hoping to get in some walking on the treadmill. Maybe I'll head down there with my book after Kadence is in bed! When I read I usually end up walking for a couple hours!

Have a good night all!
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    Options
    verda--- im totally in on the WATER/EXERCISE challenge... and will be posting just how i do each day !

I drink THREE 32 oz bottles per day !

and i will be doing either the leslie sansone walking 2-4 miles EVERY DAY (those are 30-60 minutes), as well as the days i do a lighter walk .... ill be doing the firm or yoga booty, and my husband and I have made a challenge to do the WII FIT at least three times a week for 30 mins !

that should kick me up a notch !
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Verda / Amy, I AM IN TOO!!!! haha Yesterday i drank over 92 oz of water today i have drank 68 oz already and i havent even gone to the gym yet! And after work I am going to the gym to get back into C25k, I figured I would just resume week 4! BTW GRATS TO THE LOSSES!!! (haha amy and verda exp!)
  • its_B
    Options
    wow sixers, we need to make this forum move a lot faster this week!!! lol
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Verda- I'm in on the challenge. congrats on the weight removal. I knew you could do it!

Cathy- I used to flip tires and drag them during training. Its lots of fun realizing all your body is capable of doing. Congrats

AFM

I just wanted to give you ladies an update on me. My computer still isn't fixed. I'm in the process of buying my first home and I'm overwhelmed to say the least and stressing. I have narrowed it down to two house BUT now today I talked to the banker and he got me thinking some more. LOL. I'm just feeling like a puzzle right now, with pieces spread all throughout the world. Losing some sleep but PRAYING I make the right decision for me. I'm just trying to stay SANE. Though, I am staying on track with my fitness. My eating can be better and so I will focus on it more for the rest of the month. I mean, if I go to Chickfila I get fruit instead of fries with my kids meal, that deserves some credit. LOL.

I miss you ladies... I wish I could do personals. Maybe next time!

Take care,

Tamm
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Alison (ali258)..........................SW 225.6 lbs / GW 219 lbs / CW 223.4 lbs / PROGRESS -2.2 lbs
    Cathy(chipper).........................SW 241.6 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 240.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.6 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)............SW 266 lbs / GW 259 lbs / CW 265 lbs / PROGRESS - 1.0 lbs
    izzypup.......................................SW 181.4 lbs / GW 180 lbs / CW 178.6 lbs / PROGRESS -.4lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)....................SW 178.5 lbs/ GW 170.0 lbs/ CW 179.5 lbs/ PROGRESS +1.0 lbs
    Verda (vhuber)..........................SW 150.0lbs / GW 145.0lbs / CW 147.5lbs / PROGRESS - 2.5
    Amy (amypyr)............................SW 159 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 156.5 lbs / PROGRESS -2.5 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising).......SW 157.0 lbs / GW 150 lbs / CW 157.2 lbs / PROGRESS +0.2 lbs
    B (its_B).....................................SW 204.6 lbs/ GW 195lbs/ CW 204.8 lbs/ PROGRESS - 2.0 lbs
    Heidi(orangeoldies88)..........SW 188.0 lbs / GW 180.0 lbs / CW 184.6 lbs / PROGRESS - 3.4 lbs

Lorna (iftcheiaf).......................SW 146.0 lbs / GW 134.0 lbs / CW 142.0 lb/ PROGRESS - 4 lbs
    Rhiannon (PedalHound).......SW 000.0lbs / GW -8lbs /CW -4.2lbs / PROGRESS -4.2lbs bigsmile
    Emmie (emmie110)...............SW 219.8 lbs/ GW 207 lbs / CW 219.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.8 lbs
    Kelly (redneckwoman)...........SW 149.0 lbs / GW 144.0 lbs / CW 149.0 lbs / PROGRESS 0.0 lbs
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...................SW 200.6 lbs/ GW 188.0 lbs/ CW 200.00 lbs/ PROGRESS - 0.6 lbs
    AmyLou (amylou24)................SW 145.2 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 147.7 lbs / PROGRESS +2.5lbs
    Tammara (drtamm)................SW 201.0lbs / GW 196lbs / CW 201.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit)............................SW 149lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 149 lbs / PROGRESS 0
    Nicole(nicolee516).................SW 168.4 lbs/GW 165 lbs/ CW 166.4 lbs / PROGRESS - 2 lb
    Tamara (IKnowICan)..............SW 162.0 lbs/GW 157lbs/CW 162.0 lbs/ PROGRESS - 0 lb
    primalB.....................................SW 137 / GW 128 / CW 132.5 / PROGRESS -4.5 lbs
    Em (greenerme) ......................SW 160.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 157.6 lbs / PROGRESS -2.4 lbs
    Pam (PamH555).....................SW 203.5lbs / GW 193.5 lbs / CW 203.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.5 lbs
    moonq8.....................................SW 200.6 lbs / GW 190 lbs/ CW 201.6 lbs/ PROGRESS +1 lbs

Hard work is paying off!!!! WOO HOO looks like everyone is doing pretty dang awesome! Happy Tuesday everyone!

Heidi:happy:
  • bahamomma87
    Options
    Woohoooo to all the great losses .........

Tamm-- wow ... your life sounds busy but i know we can do this together ! .... we can battle the HECTIC of our lives..... !

B- i sent you a personal email ! ..... good luck at the gym ! we can rock this girl ! i wanna be out of the 260's by april ! ... so thats like 5 lbs .... i can do it ! .....

Heidi-- WAY TO GO girl ! that is awesome !

Sandy -- awwww thanks... i figured i might as well put it all out there ... for the world to see .... so i feel more accountable ! and i said if B could do it ...i could totally do it ! ..... xoxoxoxo

hi to everyone else !
    i got in all my water today .....
  • vhuber
    Options
    Woohoooo to all the great losses .........

Tamm-- wow ... your life sounds busy but i know we can do this together ! .... we can battle the HECTIC of our lives..... !

B- i sent you a personal email ! ..... good luck at the gym ! we can rock this girl ! i wanna be out of the 260's by april ! ... so thats like 5 lbs .... i can do it ! .....

Heidi-- WAY TO GO girl ! that is awesome !

Sandy -- awwww thanks... i figured i might as well put it all out there ... for the world to see .... so i feel more accountable ! and i said if B could do it ...i could totally do it ! ..... xoxoxoxo

hi to everyone else !
    i got in all my water today .....
    Way to go Amy!
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Tagging for later.

I cant weight in tonight. Maybe tomorrow morning.

I really need to commit to posting on here. You are all doing so well supporting each other. Maybe that is what I need. Keep it up ladies!

And welcome newbies!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Alison (ali258)..........................SW 225.6 lbs / GW 219 lbs / CW 223.4 lbs / PROGRESS -2.2 lbs
    Cathy(chipper).........................SW 241.6 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 240.0 lbs / PROGRESS -1.6 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)............SW 266 lbs / GW 259 lbs / CW 265 lbs / PROGRESS - 1.0 lbs
    izzypup.......................................SW 181.4 lbs / GW 180 lbs / CW 178.6 lbs / PROGRESS -.4lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee)....................SW 178.5 lbs/ GW 170.0 lbs/ CW 179.5 lbs/ PROGRESS +1.0 lbs
    Verda (vhuber)..........................SW 150.0lbs / GW 145.0lbs / CW 147.5lbs / PROGRESS - 2.5
    Amy (amypyr)............................SW 159 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 156.5 lbs / PROGRESS -2.5 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising).......SW 157.0 lbs / GW 150 lbs / CW 157.2 lbs / PROGRESS +0.2 lbs
    B (its_B).....................................SW 204.6 lbs/ GW 195lbs/ CW 204.8 lbs/ PROGRESS - 2.0 lbs
    Heidi(orangeoldies88)..........SW 188.0 lbs / GW 180.0 lbs / CW 184.6 lbs / PROGRESS - 3.4 lbs
    Lorna (iftcheiaf).......................SW 146.0 lbs / GW 134 lbs / CW 139.8 lb/ PROGRESS - 6.2 lbs

Rhiannon (PedalHound).......SW 000.0lbs / GW -8lbs /CW -4.2lbs / PROGRESS -4.2lbs
    Emmie (emmie110)...............SW 219.8 lbs/ GW 207 lbs / CW 219.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.8 lbs
    Kelly (redneckwoman)...........SW 149.0 lbs / GW 144.0 lbs / CW 149.0 lbs / PROGRESS 0.0 lbs
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...................SW 200.6 lbs/ GW 188.0 lbs/ CW 200.00 lbs/ PROGRESS - 0.6 lbs
    AmyLou (amylou24)................SW 145.2 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 147.7 lbs / PROGRESS +2.5lbs
    Tammara (drtamm)................SW 201.0lbs / GW 196lbs / CW 201.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit)............................SW 149lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 149 lbs / PROGRESS 0
    Nicole(nicolee516).................SW 168.4 lbs/GW 165 lbs/ CW 166.4 lbs / PROGRESS - 2 lb
    Tamara (IKnowICan)..............SW 162.0 lbs/GW 157lbs/CW 162.0 lbs/ PROGRESS - 0 lb
    primalB.....................................SW 137 / GW 128 / CW 132.5 / PROGRESS -4.5 lbs
    Em (greenerme) ......................SW 160.0 lbs / GW 145.0 lbs / CW 157.6 lbs / PROGRESS -2.4 lbs
    Pam (PamH555).....................SW 203.5lbs / GW 193.5 lbs / CW 203.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.5 lbs
    moonq8.....................................SW 200.6 lbs / GW 190 lbs/ CW 201.6 lbs/ PROGRESS +1 lbs

I saw the 130s this morning. Granted, barely, but hey, I am taking it!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Let me try and get some personals in before the day gets away from me:

Tamm - We miss your frequent posts. Funny how dependent we are to these machines. Hopefully your computer issues will be resolved soon :)

Alison (ali258) - Great job on the 2 lb

Cathy(chipper) - Even with an injury, you still keep going. Bye bye pounds.

Amy S (bahamom87) - You must be doing something right, even with the non-healthy calorie choices. That's amazing. I'm in the same boat. Need to make healthier choices. But those vanilla meringues are SOOOO good :)

izzypup.- I have seriously upped my water intake, and have found that I'm actually craving it now over diet sodas oddly enough. I think I'm burning more calories from just having to get up and go to the bathroom more.

Kristin (kistinbee) - I think weather change is going to see improvements in all of us. Kadence is probably loving the outdoors. Perfect age too. That extra hour of daylight is going to make a huge difference in our weight loss challenges.

Verda (vhuber) - Awesome on the weight loss. I'm in on that challenge. Weekends are where it gets hard for me, but with nice weather, who is to say I can't just walk outside for an hour. Kids and I are starting their C25K today. Thanks for the inspiration.

Amy (amypyr) - Keep up the progress. Those circuits are really kicking butt

Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising) - I know what you mean about choices. Something I started about 3 weeks ago, which actually helped was I got a calendar and started writing my thoughts every time I found myself starting to binge. It has made a HUGE difference. I began to realize that every time things got stressful with my DH, I would start binging. Now, I write down what is frustrating me and drink two bottles of water at the same time, and it has made a huge difference for me. Keep talking it out. You'll win this battle.

B (its_B) - Your pics have inspired me. Up until now, I ignored the backside. I took my DH word for it. Of course, he is legally blind. Silly me. I love your courage and your bathing suit. Keep posting with that weight loss. Great incentive.

Heidi(orangeoldies88) - You are an inspiration. Amazing weight loss.

For anyone I might have missed, I apologize, but I'm thinking about you.

AFM
    I have decided I am going to weigh on Wednesday mornings. It gives me time to get the salt out of my system from the weekend. Even though I ate within my calories this past weekend, eating with my DH means I eat more salty food and it shows up on the scale.

You guys are totally the ShamROCKIN' Sixers. Great job to everyone who is still hanging in there and making changes. Next week will see even greater results.

How is this for team effort ladies? As a group, for those who have checked in, we have averaged a 1.5 lb weight loss a person (this week) so far in this challenge. Not too shabby :)
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    trainer and i are working on changing and finding the right balance of my goals for food. as in carb, protein, fats. we have the area of calories narrowed. i think i might miss his insight when this ends next week. i don't have the money to pay for another 6 weeks. that's why i want this done now.
    time for treadmill, than off to the shower and store for DH's batteries.

everyone doing great. hard to type...
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning gals!

Last night was good and bad...good because I got in a half hour run on the treadmill when I got home and had a wonderfully healthy chicken and vegetable dinner, bad because I totally indulged later in the evening on sweets! But it's a start! I'm thrilled that I got another night of exercise in this week! Hoping to do the same tonight!!
  • bahamomma87
    Options
    Lorna-- so proud of you ! I knew you could do it ! ... lets keep this up ! heeh

HI to everyone....
    Well i have HALF my water in already and its only 9am ! so thats good !
    gotta run out to the bank .... and a few other places.....

xox
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning sixer sisters!

I had a great day yesterday! Got my walking in to pick up kids. Got my shred in last night after they went to bed. Got a little bit more in since I was able to actually make it through more of the cardio in circuit 1. I ate within my cals, but unfortunately, I ate some junk as well. It's my own fault for not grabbing something for breakfast before leaving for work. Instead, I ended up eating my snack crackers as breakfast and having left over mini powdered donuts mid morning. :grumble: Didn't get all my water in either. So...

Verda - I'm in for the water challenge!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Today is the beginning of a new week! I asked that we challenge ourselves to 64 or MORE oz. of water per day everyday for this week and I also asked you to challenge yourself to one hour of exercise everyday this week. I got some of you to commit to both with some of ya to just the water. My question is: Is the HOUR to much? Then PLEASE commit to at LEAST a 1/2 hour EVERYDAY! It will make you feel better!!!! Or like I mentioned to chipper, when doing an hour per day you can break it down to two half hour segments or three twenty minutes sesions or whatever! You girls can commit to this, come onnnnnnnn!!!! Get up a little earlier or pencil it in your daily planner whatever you gotta do to make YOU get to YOUR goal! Please do not go to bed tonite with regrets of weightloss woes!
    Verda
  • its_B
    Options
    HEY SIXERS! I

I could use some motivation... i cant seem to get my butt to the gym so far today :(

I burned 834 calories last night!!! then went to my best friends and stayed the night with her. however while there i ate like a 1/4 of a bag of potato chips with dip.. :( Which i obviously had enough cals for! i just didn't want to eat so much sodium and such... So when i got up this morning I went to class, drank my first 24 oz of water, then came home... Well I want to see my friends on my favorite holiday!!!!!!!!!!! And the only time i have to do that is during this break in between classes.... But I committed to the hour work out challenge Verda presented!

<3
    B
  • vhuber
    Options
    Hope you got there 'B'!! I'm countin on ya kid!!!
    I am ending my day on a good report!
    Got in my water:wink: !
    I am just under calories:bigsmile: !
    And I have got in MORE than an hour of fitness:tongue: !!!
    Missing everybody!!!!!:indifferent:
  • bahamomma87
    Options
    Hey girlies ....

todays report

WATER -- CHECK

exercise-- not check ....

today was a rough day cuz it was my brothers court date.... he had a stupid charge against him .... and thankfully now i can breathe a sigh of relief because the judge gave him six months probation... no fine... and no jail time ! ohh thank you lord ... !

so ill get back on track tomorrow ! i ate healthy n got all my waters in !