124»

Replies

• tbellamy1
    Options
    Finally someone who gets me!!
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different and everyone has different goals.
    Not everyone is interested in lifting a lot of weight either.
    My eating ranges 1200-1500 calories, and I am very content with that. It works for me and I don't feel like I'm starving, lol.
    But good that you found something that works for you.
    Yes everyone has different goal. Based on your picture you look like you are half my size, Im so jealous. You look great. I didnt go in wanting to be a power lifter or anything, I still dont. I just think its amazing what the human body is capable of doing. Much success to you.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    i eat 1200 calories a day, run 6miles a day and lift, and that works for me. my dr has had me on 1200 cals for awhile now. didn't care at first now i do. started running and now that is helping me lose more weight.

Ouch! I agree with Momo2009- I would stick with what your doctor has you doing, as we here don't know your situation or medical needs, but that sounds rough! Make sure your doctor knows you're burning off at least half of your intake calories though! Good luck to you.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    score for the eat more police. i'll stick to 1200 calories and haven't lost my lovely hair yet.

Nice attitude. A little cranky?

Hungry + Angry = Hangry?

actually, no i'm never starving when i eat 1200 calories. i also have energy and have not lost my hair.

if i felt starving, i would eat more.
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :)
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap Im stil stuck on that Squat..... :noway:
    Your ROCK!! :drinker:

Congratulations on your amazing success and thank you for sharing. xx
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and well done on all your amazing achievements!
  • carleemaeb
    Options
    It is so nice to hear that 1200 cals a day is not easy for other people as well. I do think it depends on how you are spending the 1200 cals though - high protein, high fiber will keep you fuller, longer so you'll generally eat less.

Good for you for finding your balance. It's easy to get discouraged when the scale doesn't move and your pants size isn't changing. It's reassuring to know that it does take time and that making a couple minor changes can make all the difference.
  • Pinkyivy
    Options
    Congrats!

I am just starting on a 1330/day... Lost 12 pounds in the past 5 weeks. Until I get to 200 pounds I will continue on a 1330 a day.

What I really want to add is I am more conscientious about what I eat and mainly I listen to my body... if I am hungry, I eat and if not, I don't, just as simple. Sometimes it happens that I eat more.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    bump bump bump EAT EAT EATTTTTT :D

ETA: LIFT LIFT LIFT :D
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Thank you for sharing :smile: Great work!
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options

stupid question...but what does ETA mean?
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    BUMP :bigsmile: :wink:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

stupid question...but what does ETA mean?

Edited To Add
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!