Secret Motivations???

Options

Replies

• Captainobvvious
    Captainobvvious Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I want my body to be desirable.

I think I have nice eyes, I think I'm smart, funny and have a good personality but that's it... I am doing this for myself but I also want to have a body that people envy.

What's more is I *WILL* achieve that goal. No doubt in my mind. My conviction is solid as a rock.
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I want my body to be desirable.

I think I have nice eyes, I think I'm smart, funny and have a good personality but that's it... I am doing this for myself but I also want to have a body that people envy.

What's more is I *WILL* achieve that goal. No doubt in my mind. My conviction is solid as a rock.

I love the conviction! From what I see, you have very desirable traits! Keep up the good work!
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Among many other reasons...I want to finally be fit and make people go ..."How does she manage with a busy job, kids, house and still manages to look good?" It'd be nice if a few exes on FB noticed, too, just saying.... :) Not like I'd ever post a bikini pic on there but you never know, I could get a mutual friend to tag me...is that cheating? :)
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    To feel better about myself and to hopefully one of these days find a good guy instead of settling for jerks.
  • jessicathomas15
    Options
    As bad as it is - I am motivated to out-lose someone I dislike who is now skinnier than me!
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    To feel better about myself and to hopefully one of these days find a good guy instead of settling for jerks.

:) The good guys are out there and when you meet yours, it'll be worth the wait! :)
  • 140shorty
    Options
    I want to look strong, beautiful, and capable--and feel the same on the inside--so that I can be a positive role model for gals (and maybe even guys) like me who might not think that they can ever get over what's really driving them to eat, and reach their other non-food/weight loss goals. Self-worth can be taught, through positive, encouraging, supportive examples, and once learned, it ripples outward into every choice for the better, healing old wounds and creating a new life full of happiness and personal freedom. Yeah!
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Like my profile says...I am tired of being the girl with the great personality. I want to have a man tell me that the reason he asked me out was because I was beautiful and sexy, not because I have an awesome personality.

I just want to be considered beautiful for a little while in my life before I die. :(
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options

:) The good guys are out there and when you meet yours, it'll be worth the wait! :)

Thank you :happy:
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    As bad as it is - I am motivated to out-lose someone I dislike who is now skinnier than me!

Hey whatever the motivation as long as it works for you! Good one and out of the typical of what we have been hearing on here so far.
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    My secret "out" life goals

Out run a speed zombie.
    Out wrestle a bear.
    Out swim a shark.
    Out fvck your ex.
    Out live the rest.

Im stealing number 2
    To out wrestle a baer..... a ****ing bear!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I totally wanna be my bfs arm candy. I want him to be proud to be with me and wanna show me off ;]
    Am I a bad person?... who cares!
  • indigo_rose
    Options
    I wanna be a milf. Is that bad? Lol like I care. As long as I look good :)
  • mjvasko
    Options
    I want to look like Captain America, and really pull it off.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    To be in the best shape of my life!!!

To have marathon sessions in the bedroom!!!

To keep up with woman 10-20 years younger than me!!!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    To be superwoman. :D
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Because I'm sick of being the fat sister!

And also to have the satisfaction of a guy wanting to approach ME at a bar, rather than "take the fat chick" so his mate can hit on my more attractive friends. (this happened...it sucked)
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    My secret "out" life goals

Out run a speed zombie.
    Out wrestle a bear.
    Out swim a shark.
    Out fvck your ex.
    Out live the rest.

This is awesome and I commend you!

I'd like to become sexier, too. And enjoy sex more, which has gone down since I've gained weight. Also, I want to fit back into my gothwear. Torrid is great for bigger girls, but it's also way more expensive.
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who has the ulterior motivation for weight loss to be because I want to have a much better sex life

Also this. It's good already but it could be better!
  • GetDemGainz
    Options
    Your right. It's not something most admit to but it is important to most. Nothing wrong with it. For those who say it's not, they will see a positive change from being healthier. I think it's a personal subject to most so we choose to keep it to ourselves until asked.