chocolate milk has blood in it...

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Chocolate milk turned me into a vampire.
  • andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    first all milk contains some amount of blood or even puss its allowed by the FDA look it up
  • zaishade
    zaishade Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Another reason my almond milk makes me happy..... :drinker:

Almond milk, almond water, almond juice. Whatever you want to call it, I'm with you! Milk is for making little cows turn into big cows...I'm big enough, thanks.

Hollycat:flowerforyou:

That's why I drink twice as much milk on days when I do calf raises.

:laugh: Gold!
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options

Almond milk, almond water, almond juice. Whatever you want to call it, I'm with you! Milk is for making little cows turn into big cows...I'm big enough, thanks.

Milk is also for turning into ice cream.

So, are milk calories magic calories that are actually higher than other calories?

There you go confusing us with science again! :grumble:
  • Countryboy_
    Options

Almond milk is made from pressed almonds. Almonds contain little mites that leave the almonds when they are dried to sell whole....but the green almonds are pressed to make the milk..therefore themites are also pressed into the milk. Blood in cows milk, pressed mites in almond milk...take your pick....
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Even if this was true, I think with all the HFCS, antibiotics, and hormones this would be the least of my concerns. It would not be the first time humans have consumed cow blood as a dietary staple.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    i heard from a few dairyland workers that chocolate milk has blood in it...

when they milk the cow, the start of it is nice and white so they use that as regular milk.. then when it gets to the end of milking a cow they get a bit of blood in it.. so instead of having a "strawberry milk".. lol.. they put chocolate in it and call it chocolate milk...

anyone hear this before?

I heard that's actually HCG.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options

That's why I drink twice as much milk on days when I do calf raises.

:laugh: Gold!
    You raise baby calves? CUTE!! :love:
  • tab0423
    Options
    As someone who milked cows a long, long time ago you do not get blood in the last bit of milk. Besides, almost all milking is done by machine now and it is all collected in the same containers. I think someone is pulling your leg...
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who works at a dairy farm.

Six degrees of separation from the dairy farm worker. Brilliant! :drinker: (That's me drinking my chocolate/blood milk)
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    There are also most likely traces of rat poop, bones, and other gross stuff in anything remotely processed...PB, canned goods..you didn't pick it, smash it or cook it raw....it may have soemthing in it.

I enjoy some processed stuff.....Besides the extra arm growing out of my forehead, I'm perfectly fine! So...I don't worry about such silliness!
  • wazzanz
    Options
    its kinda funny how ppl let silly things get them down... its cows blood! its sitting there in your steak, they use eggs to create vaccinations... life goes on, haven't heard of anyone contracting Q fever or mad cow disease from drinking milk...

I am not sure anyone on this thread is 'down' or concerned about it tbh.

I'm highly concerned about it. I'm concerned that I may not be accurately logging the extra blood calories I've consumed when I drink a bottle of chocolate milk. I'm pretty convinced at this point that extra blood calories are the reason my weight loss has stalled.

It's probably the milk, fat and sugar in chocoalte milk that is stalling the weight loss.... not the possibility of a few drops of blood.
  • tracypk
    tracypk Posts: 233 Member
    Options

Almond milk is made from pressed almonds. Almonds contain little mites that leave the almonds when they are dried to sell whole....but the green almonds are pressed to make the milk..therefore themites are also pressed into the milk. Blood in cows milk, pressed mites in almond milk...take your pick....
    We'll never be free will we?
  • msSarah83
    Options
    Whatever happened to Nestle Quik and a spoon?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I only drink chocolate milk when I'm menstruating. Makes the whole situation less weird.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Whatever happened to Nestle Quik and a spoon?

I used to eat Nestle Quik with a spoon. Then I started trying to be less people.
  • smiffy645
    smiffy645 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

How do you milk an almond? I didn't know they had nipples? :laugh:

"Greg, a cat has nipples. Can you milk a cat?"

Not recommended, there will be blood in the outcome, for sure!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    As someone who milked cows a long, long time ago you do not get blood in the last bit of milk. Besides, almost all milking is done by machine now and it is all collected in the same containers. I think someone is pulling your leg...

Or pulling your teat. For bloody milk.
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    NO THAT'Z ONLY IF THE COW IS A VIRGIN CUZ THEIR HYMEN BREAKS DURING THE MILKATION PROCESS
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    i heard from a few dairyland workers that chocolate milk has blood in it...

when they milk the cow, the start of it is nice and white so they use that as regular milk.. then when it gets to the end of milking a cow they get a bit of blood in it.. so instead of having a "strawberry milk".. lol.. they put chocolate in it and call it chocolate milk...

anyone hear this before?
    "When it gets to the end of milking a cow..."?? :laugh:

The cows are all hooked up to milking machines in commercial dairy operations, and all the milk from all the cows in each milking session goes to the same place - no separation of "early, pristine white milk" and "end of the udder, tainted bloody milk". It all goes into one big storage tank. :tongue: