Short females

Options
13»

Replies

• SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I love being short to when I'm thin lol. Not when I'm heavy lol . It doesn't look good on us I'm sorry it really doesn't, and its horrible how the weight shows up as well. I'm really starting to think at barely 5'0 ft I'm gonna have to prob get down to 95 lbs which isn't far from what my family doc said anyway, I was just hoping I had a bigger frame but once the fat started to disintegrate lol I've got these tiny wrists and tiny everything its depressing lol. Not to mention my boobs went from a full C to an A yea wtf ... :huh:
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 110, 16.8% body fat

my goal is 15% body fat and whatever weight that comes with

Here's a belly shot of 112ish and about 19% body fat. I wish I had a current one to share.

snapshot-010.jpg

This is what I'm aiming for flatness lol
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 110, 16.8% body fat

my goal is 15% body fat and whatever weight that comes with

Here's a belly shot of 112ish and about 19% body fat. I wish I had a current one to share.

snapshot-010.jpg

Me too !
    This is what I'm aiming for flatness lol
  • SweetCheekszx0
    Options
    Seriously wtf we deserve it lol I think she looks good just the way she is ❤????????
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    I think it's all about happiness. I gave my example earlier about two different girls with the same height and different body types. They both looked good in there own ways. The big boob big butt one didn't look overweight, not to me at least. Yes she had saddle bag thighs(her mom named them for her) but she wore it well! The other was skinny, and she wore it well. Just be happy, maybe your not suppose to look like the girl "xyz"and your suppose to look like you, at whatever form that is. I couldn't imagine big butt big boobs looking any different then she did, and still keeping her appeal, and same goes for the skinny girl, couldn't imagine her looking different. Where it and rock! Just healthier I suppose. :flowerforyou:
  • jessienmiller
    jessienmiller Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' exactly and my profile pic is from about a year ago weighing in at 114 but i have been stuck in this funk of about 116-119 for awhile. My goal is 112lbs but now im pretty much waiting till after the holidays! Good luck hope this helps.