Ripped in 30 Starting on October 15th. Any Takers?

Options
12346»

Replies

• wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I did day two of RI30 yesterday. Those burpees are a killer! Hope you are doing well. Fingers crossed I'll complete the programme next week. What does everyone think about posting their results? I'm going to post my measurments. NOt sure about pictures as I am shy!!
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies and gents, hope all is well. I've decided to restart week 4 as I couldnt work out since Friday because some idiots decided to break into my house and work has been crazy. So I'm starting week 4 again today.

Hope you are doing well with the workouts!

That's awful! I'm glad you're okay!

I'll restart week 4 with you. I haven't worked out since Sunday. I am taking my licensing exam next Tuesday, plus I've been fighting off a cough, so it was too easy for me to just sleep in. We can do this!!!
    Thanks Peaches! Great to have someone restarting week 4 with me. I did it yesterday and wow that was hard. How did your exam go?

My exam is this coming Tuesday. I woke up at 6am today fully intending to work out. I had my dumbbells out, and I was waiting for my laptop to boot up. While I was waiting for it, I started reviewing for my exam, and ended up studying instead! Then I had to leave for work! Ah well, at least I was productive! I've failed this exam twice already, by one point, so I really want to pass this time!

I'll post results. It'll keep me from over-eating! I threw out half of my apple cake from this morning, because I felt like I was letting you guys down!
  • wade78
    Options
    Hi ladies and gents, hope all is well. I've decided to restart week 4 as I couldnt work out since Friday because some idiots decided to break into my house and work has been crazy. So I'm starting week 4 again today.

Hope you are doing well with the workouts!

That's awful! I'm glad you're okay!

I'll restart week 4 with you. I haven't worked out since Sunday. I am taking my licensing exam next Tuesday, plus I've been fighting off a cough, so it was too easy for me to just sleep in. We can do this!!!
    Thanks Peaches! Great to have someone restarting week 4 with me. I did it yesterday and wow that was hard. How did your exam go?

My exam is this coming Tuesday. I woke up at 6am today fully intending to work out. I had my dumbbells out, and I was waiting for my laptop to boot up. While I was waiting for it, I started reviewing for my exam, and ended up studying instead! Then I had to leave for work! Ah well, at least I was productive! I've failed this exam twice already, by one point, so I really want to pass this time!

I'll post results. It'll keep me from over-eating! I threw out half of my apple cake from this morning, because I felt like I was letting you guys down!
    [/quote

Hey best of luck with your exams!! I wouldnt worry about getting your work out in or 'letting us down'. You need to make sure you pass that exam, and then focus on working out!
  • wade78
    Options
    Morning folks! Hope you all had a great weekend. I did day 3 and 4 Level 4 over the weekend which was ok. My shoulders are sore but my legs are OK. Either I have to push myself more for the leg excercises or JM focuses on the upper body on level 4.

Has anyone finished RI30 yet?
  • aquariansmb
    aquariansmb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 Day Shred a week ago and am starting RI30 tonight. I am excited! I didn't have my loss in pounds but I did lose a significant number of inches. What sort of schedule are you all following? I know she recommends 5-6 days a week. I was thinking of doing 5 days a week, 1 distance run day, and then a rest day...just not sure where to place the rest day!
  • wade78
    Options
    I finished 30 Day Shred a week ago and am starting RI30 tonight. I am excited! I didn't have my loss in pounds but I did lose a significant number of inches. What sort of schedule are you all following? I know she recommends 5-6 days a week. I was thinking of doing 5 days a week, 1 distance run day, and then a rest day...just not sure where to place the rest day!

Hi! Well done with finishing 30ds! You'll love RI30! I did each level for 6 days and took a break. My aim was to work out Monday to Saturday and then take a break on Sunday before moving on to the next level. Hope that helps and let us know how you found RI30!
  • wade78
    Options
    Hi guys,
    Today is my last day of R130! I'll post my measurements after my work out. Hope all is well
  • welfeln
    welfeln Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You guys have gotten me very currious about RI30! I'm starting 30DS this week but maybe, just maybe, I'll give RI30 a shot next! ;)
  • Peaches516
    Options
    Congratulations, Wade! I'd love to hear about your success!

I think tomorrow will be my last day for RI30. I haven't followed it on a daily basis. I am planning to do Jillian's Six Week Six Pack next, if anyone wants to join. I will be starting this Saturday! Will need to work off the Thanksgiving calories!
  • wade78
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I finished RI30 today. It took me longer than 30 days but I'm so glad I completed it. This was much harder than the 30DS and there were times when I thought I was going to die but I stuck with it which is what counts. Personally I prefer this to 30DS but I think it did help that I did the Shred first cos there is no way I would have done RI30 to start. Thanks to for all your support, i would have given up if it wasnt for this thread! Still not sure what to do next but all I know is that it cant be more than 30mins!

So here are my measurements! I would love to hear from you guys about your progress.

Weight (lb)
    > 155.6

Waist (inches)

> 28.5

Hips (inches) yeah I'm pear shaped!

> 41

Chest (inches)

> 33

Arms (inches)

> 11

Thighs (inches)

> 23.5

Total weight loss = 7.6lbs

Total inches lost = 6.5
  • wade78
    Options
    You guys have gotten me very currious about RI30! I'm starting 30DS this week but maybe, just maybe, I'll give RI30 a shot next! ;)

Hey! Best of luck with the Shred! I would highly recommend doing RI30 when you are done! I would take a break between both programmes though
  • wade78
    Options
    Congratulations, Wade! I'd love to hear about your success!

I think tomorrow will be my last day for RI30. I haven't followed it on a daily basis. I am planning to do Jillian's Six Week Six Pack next, if anyone wants to join. I will be starting this Saturday! Will need to work off the Thanksgiving calories!

Whoo hoo!!! Cant wait to give you a virtual high five when you finish tomorrow! Impressive since you've been studying for exams. I havent got the 6 pack DVD but I would love to know how it is!
  • aquariansmb
    Options
    Awesome results Wade! And congrats for finishing (both)! What's your next planned workout?

I did Day 1, Week 1 last night and I am actually sore this morning! I didn't feel all that sore doing Shred, even though I had great results with it. Ripped really kicked my tail last night.
  • aquariansmb
    Options
    Did you follow her recommend diet plan? If not, what did your calories and macros look like?
  • wade78
    Options
    Awesome results Wade! And congrats for finishing (both)! What's your next planned workout?

I did Day 1, Week 1 last night and I am actually sore this morning! I didn't feel all that sore doing Shred, even though I had great results with it. Ripped really kicked my tail last night.

Hi well done with getting through day one. Not sure what my next one will be. I might do RI30 again with bigger weights.
  • wade78
    Options
    Did you follow her recommend diet plan? If not, what did your calories and macros look like?

Nah I didnt follow her plan. I keep between 1500 and 2000 calories but I lend to focous more on limiting my carbs since I have PCOS rather than calories. Some days my calories are way under, some days they are way over. I keep between 20 and 60g of carbs a day but again that varies. Most of my carbs come from vegetables and not bread/pasta/processed foods.
  • Peaches516
    Options
    Oh my god, I am finally done! So happy to be done with RI30. I agree with Wade - I liked 30 Day Shred more. Not quite sure why, maybe because I had more results with it since I went from completely sedentary to working out 20 minutes a day. I lost a couple of pounds with RI30 and about half an inch off my waist. When I first started 30 Day Shred back in August, I weighed about 142.5. After 30DS and RI30, I am down to 137.8. I wish I had taken measurements/photos back in August, but my jeans fit a lot better and I have less armpit bulge!

Happy Thanksgiving! I already portioned out tonight's meal, but quite honestly, chances are very high that I will go over today's allotment!
  • wade78
    Options
    Oh my god, I am finally done! So happy to be done with RI30. I agree with Wade - I liked 30 Day Shred more. Not quite sure why, maybe because I had more results with it since I went from completely sedentary to working out 20 minutes a day. I lost a couple of pounds with RI30 and about half an inch off my waist. When I first started 30 Day Shred back in August, I weighed about 142.5. After 30DS and RI30, I am down to 137.8. I wish I had taken measurements/photos back in August, but my jeans fit a lot better and I have less armpit bulge!

Happy Thanksgiving! I already portioned out tonight's meal, but quite honestly, chances are very high that I will go over today's allotment!
    Well done Peaches thats a great loss!