I'm starting over, Need more Friends

Options
2»

Replies

• leyvad
    leyvad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im also looking for friends!! I'll add you....

Anyone feel free to add me also!!! :)
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    added.
    anyone else, feel free to add me, too :tongue:
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    You know what sugarbean? You can do this! But I've heard it said that life isn't a video game that you can pause whenever you want or restart if you die. You gotta make the most of the one life you're given. I think that is so true!!! It's not too late to turn it around, but you can never really start over. You have to learn from your mistakes. That's all any of us can do. I went on weight watcher is 2007 and lost 68 lbs. But like a game of chutes and ladders, I worked so hard to climb upward and lose that weight, only to slide right back down to the bottom. I gained every pound back plus another 20! And it taught me a valuable lesson. Stay away from chutes! No, I learned that I will always be on a diet. Right now I'm losing but even when I reach my goal I will be on a maintenance diet. I wish I could say I'd learned that lesson without having to gain back ALL I lost, but sadly I'm hard-headed. And the queen of denial. So I just stuck my head in the sand and pretended it wasn't happening until I gained back every pound plus the bonus blubber. And that was enough to make sure I never let it happen again.

I found out about mfp this summer and I have been on every day for 120 days since! I have lost almost 50 pounds. I work out a lot, typically 4 hours a day (5-6 days a week) I started out at 330 lbs but I am in the 200's and never going back. My goal is to reach 150. I would like to be under 200 when I get married in August 2013. I want a mermaid fit gown without looking like a whale in it so this belly has to go!

You may add me if you like, but only if you are serious enough to this process to log in regularly. I must admit I'm quick to delete people who are frequent no-shows.

I also luv friends that work out!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hey.
    Welcome back to MFP
    Good luck on your journey feel free to add me :-)
    Im looking to get back in shape for one of my best friends weddings next year.... xx