I'm Dreading Thankgiving

Options

Replies

• runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    And what if I am too full for thirds? Or even worse, seconds. What if I don't get to try all the desserts? What if we run out of something before I get enough? Ahhh, the stress.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Only two pumpkin pies this year? What are the rest of you fools having for dessert?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    We're having game hens instead of turkey...nuff said right there...

Oh & your whipped cream problem is easily solved...just shoot it right into your mouth :bigsmile:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Only two pumpkin pies this year? What are the rest of you fools having for dessert?

Pecan pie.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    With Hostess going under I fear that this might be the last year for turtwinkies!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2012/11/21/tsr-moos-twinkie-turkey.cnn
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Oh crap..... Lets just start the weight loss "Journey" again.. Don't Stop... Believing... Hold on to that fat feeeeeling.. Street lights, my pants are toooo tight. Aaaah -aaah-aaah AAAARRRRGGH. Get the polyester moomoos out. :ohwell:
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Forks don't hold enough.

That is by design, just think of all the extra calories you burn by all the extra trips from the plate to you mouth. Also, did you know that forks of that size are meant to be used one in each hand :tongue:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Oh crap..... Lets just start the weight loss "Journey" again.. Don't Stop... Believing... Hold on to that fat feeeeeling.. Street lights, my pants are toooo tight. Aaaah -aaah-aaah AAAARRRRGGH. Get the polyester moomoos out. :ohwell:

Hate to break it to you hon, but one day of eating lots of good food does not a fattie make.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I know I'm going to gain 10 pounds! I will have to pay for therapy again.. drumsticks dancing in my head....

someone hold me..
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    What if I get too full I can't try all the pies?! :sad:

Suddenly missing my late mother-in-law because my Thanksgiving events have decreased to TWO instead of THREE. :cry:
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    seriously? Is the 3 seconds of divine taste worth it???
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Anyone know the recommended gauge needle for a gravy IV drip right into a vein?

I believe it's 1.4
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    seriously? Is the 3 seconds of divine taste worth it???

Ummm...YES
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    skip the plate and pile the whipped cream in my mouth.

Did anyone else think what I was thinking when this was read? LMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Forks don't hold enough.

That's why I join the table with a shovel.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Turducken.. why stop with chicken? Why can't we stuff a quail and dove in there too? Maybe a hummingbird?
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    skip the plate and pile the whipped cream in my mouth.

Did anyone else think what I was thinking when this was read? LMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like you.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    im not dreading thanksgiving...ive planned it, and it is still hearty yet healthy...and i plan on working out.
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    people expect you to talk between servings and during football
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    There's never enough room in my tummy for all the food and my stretch pants keep screaming for me to stop but I don't wanna.:cry: