I did my first T.V. interview for my weight loss

Options

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on your success!!!!! U are amazing and u saved your life!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Ed,
    Been looking over your blog, your post photos ROCK!! You've worked so hard and come so far, I'm so very proud of you! I'm dealing with loose skin and will continue to deal with far more but to me it's worth it. Insurance will cover a number of surgeries for me due to a health issue that can be worsened by the loose skin and yes, I know how lucky I am.

You're a wonderful inspiration to so many of us with large amounts to drop, your act of paying it forward is honorable and I know so many of us are indeed grateful for you being so open in your pre-post photos. It helps to see what's ahead.

Looking forward to checking out your TV interview when I get back online in the a.m. I'm sure it turned out wonderfully!!:drinker:

Happy Holidays Ed!:heart:
  • traceyleighgirl
    traceyleighgirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Simply the most inspiring and most amazing story I have ever read. I thought I had it hard, but I do not. You had such a long and difficult journey. I'm SO happy for you and I don't even know you! You are incredible!! Enjoy your new life!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You've come a long way. I'm so proud of you! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. :)
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Nice news piece! You have a terrific story. I don't take my loss for granted, either. It is a blessing every day, and worth the continued work.
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you have come along way. Nice of you to share your story.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Inspiration to thousands :)
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! Well done!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing :flowerforyou: xxx
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    You're an inspiration for all of us. Truly amazing!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    bumping for later
  • firedupfriend
    firedupfriend Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I love your story. I followed your blog reading and waiting to hear about how your surgery went. So happy for you that your doing so well. I hope others read your story and get inspired to get moving and do something to improve their health as well. You are a true inspiration.
  • corlas0105
    corlas0105 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story through myfitnesspal and your interview! Totally cool :)
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Wow, man, you're really doing it!
    Great work!

PS. Really cool voice. You should be on the radio.

this^ I have followed your story for a while and am always amazed and inspired!
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring!! You have alot to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving!!! I am thankful you shared this story!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic ED you look great
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing, inspiring story.. wow. You look awesome, congratulations!
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Awesome Ed, you're an inspiration for many.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Ed ftw!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!