GAMERS...WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?

Options

Replies

• hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Legend of Grimrock on PC kept me quiet for a while - especially as Rock, Paper Shotgun asked for a game-diary over 4 weeks.

Torchlight 2 is worth a look on PC.

I'd recommend logging on to Rock,Paper Shotgun for up-to-date recommendations
  • shell22holmes
    Options
    Finished Leon's campaign on RE6, starting Chris's
  • willwillywilson
    Options
    DayZ!
  • WolfPackFan13
    WolfPackFan13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    AC3, Boarderlands 2, DIablo 3, Dishonored. In no particular order.
  • CrackedMojo
    CrackedMojo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    On my 360, Borderlands 2 - just finishing my Axton campaign and ready to start another.

Still have Skyrim to finish (then DLC).

On the PS3, FEAR 2 to finish, then back to Red Dead Redemption.
  • hulkling
    hulkling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just finished Arkham City (just mopping up a few side missions)

Still playing Skyrim as well, LOVE that game so much.

Wetting myself with anticipation of the new Sim City!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Borderlands 2, Diablo 2 and Batman Markham City... :D
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Actively: Deus Ex (On deus ex mode), Lego Indiana Jones, Portal 2 (Co-op)

Recently started: Diablo 3, Mass Effect 3, Batman: Arkham City, Saints Row, Dante's Inferno, Lego Clone wars, L. A. Noire

Finished in the last year: Skyrim, Dungeon Siege 3, Portal 1 (again), Portal 2 (Single player), Two Worlds 2, Mass Effect 2, Dragon age 2, Mass effect 1 (again)

Games I plan play soon: Kingdoms of Amular: The Reckoning, Final Fantasy XIII

Games I play for some fitness: Fruit Ninja, Kinect adventures
  • Jack3r
    Jack3r Posts: 96
    Options
    Ehhh, Black Ops 2 on ps3, Skyrim on PC and waiting for FFXIV ARR to launch on the PC aswell. :D
    Beat Pokemon black 2, nothing else is really holding my attention right now sadly :(
  • Avason
    Avason Posts: 37
    Options
    Switching between Leage of Legends and Skyrim like I have been for most of the year :P
  • Hiccup90
    Hiccup90 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was OBSESSED with Skyrim for the past year but I am a PS3 gamer so when I kept hearing 'No DLC for you' I cried and the game has been on the shelf since.
    But this week I am playing Final Fantasy XIII-2. I bought it but never played it. So I'm giving it a try but I'm doing 10 shifts (100 hours) in a row then I get a day off so it might be tough to get any play time in :'(
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    In the midst of Assassin's Creed.
  • Hiccup90
    Hiccup90 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh god AC3 as well! I'm still on sequence 6. I was whizzing through too quick so gave myself a little break but I'll be back on that one too.
  • muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Sleeping dogs....nuf said!
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Battlefield 3!!!! And trying to get back on Uncharted.
  • dandur
    dandur Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    World of Tanks

The only f2p MMO that's ever convinced me to pay actual money for the perks.
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
    It's a remake of the original, and it's pretty damned good. I'm addicted.
  • Avason
    Avason Posts: 37
    Options
    I was OBSESSED with Skyrim for the past year but I am a PS3 gamer so when I kept hearing 'No DLC for you' I cried and the game has been on the shelf since.
    But this week I am playing Final Fantasy XIII-2. I bought it but never played it. So I'm giving it a try but I'm doing 10 shifts (100 hours) in a row then I get a day off so it might be tough to get any play time in :'(

Ah yes, I've been playing TES games on the PC since Morrowind but I feel your pain, especially now that the new Dragonborn DLC is coming out in a bit. I heard Bethesda is still pissed at Sony for the way the console handles extra content (almost no internal memory means no smooth DLC for such a big game) but are still working on getting stuff working on the PS3
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Blacks Ops 2
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    DayZ!
    Yes! I have been playing War Z though lately. I am so excited Zombie survival games like these are growing!