GAMERS...WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?

Options

Replies

• LandryBabe
    Options
    I'm an xbox gamer. MW2 & 3 and Black Ops.
    Also GOW 3, Left 4 Dead, and Battlefield
  • _Amanda_lynn
    Options
    Offensive Combat!!!
  • Nina2503
    Nina2503 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Evony! but I did play COD when it first came out
  • domikins8
    Options
    WOW addict 7 85's lol
  • ocarinaoftimid
    Options
    Got 109 hours logged on Guild Wars 2 since release. SO GOOD. Playing The Last Story, Persona 3 Portable, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood as well.
  • melodyfrommars
    Options
    SSX!! my fave game of the year hands down
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Soon, it'll be MoP + Borderlands 2 + Pokemon White 2 :D
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    In a couple of days, Borderlands 2. ^__^
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Currently: Runescape
    Previously: Use to have an Xbox account
    Gears of War 1-3, Quake (completed), Alice Madness Returns (completed), Unreal Tournament, Red Dead Redemption (Top 500 on Armadillo), the list goes on.
    Also to use to be Champ at Quake Territory on Computer.
  • seamatt
    seamatt Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Is anyone playing Black Mesa?

All I can say is ....wow!
  • bfvmg1
    Options
    PC Gamer here.

Right now I play some D&D with the kids, but mostly I am beta testing Mechwarrior Online, and beta Planetside2

Both are awesome, and the MW:O should be out for open beta/free play in October if they stick to the timeline.

Don't know when Planetside2 is going to open up.
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    Currently most played games are: Runescape (lol don't laugh <,<) Team Fortress 2.

Waiting on Borderlands 2 to finish downloading, gonna be a blast. Just finished Black Mesa, that was well worth the weight EVEN WITH THE LADDERS OF DOOM :D
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm still bouncing through Mass Effect 3 playing different types of characters. My current character is 100% renegade and complete bizatch.
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    ^

ME3's version of renegade crossed the line between being a badass and a complete knobhead most of the time, felt terrible trying to do a pure run though :(
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    ^

ME3's version of renegade crossed the line between being a badass and a complete knobhead most of the time, felt terrible trying to do a pure run though :(

Yeah it did, but I'm just trying to see all the options for character development along certain paths through the game.
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    WOW addict 7 85's lol

^ this is me D:
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm playing Tribes:Ascend and Counter-Strike:Global Offensive. I might play the new WoW Exp pack just to give a character leveled up and do some dungeons do a raid and stop playing it.
  • mad4671
    mad4671 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    halo reach, Borderlands 2, Marvel vs capcom = ]
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I was playing Madden 13' on my PS Vita during the Giants game, bout to play some NHL Hits 03' on my gamecube now =)