Females 5'5 what is your goal weight and current weight?

Options

Replies

• xsmittles
    xsmittles Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and 130lbs. My goal weight is around 125lbs but I mainly want to lose body fat and gain muscle. I usually eat 1500-1700 cals a day and workout 6 days a week
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Age 54
    Goal weight 135 (Maybe more if I ever get there)
    Current weight 148
    Activity level - Sedentary aside from walking at 3.8 mph for 90 minutes daily and 150 minutes on the weekend days.
    As to the weight loss, I started making better choices like drinking water and cutting back my portions 3 and half years ago. I lost about 30 lbs over a year and half. Then lost another 20 through a surgery and really watching calories. Unfortunately, a cruise happened last summer and I put weight back on. I have most of that off again, however, right now I seem to be stuck. MFP had me at 1200 calories and I was eating back most of my exercise calories but the weight seems to be yo-yoing. I am going to 1590 (my TDEE is 2090) and going to try that for a while.
  • shawnteahsing
    shawnteahsing Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm about 5'4, right now I weigh 262. Just lost 14lbs in 3.5 weeks,( the healthy way) yay!
    Mu goal is around 160ish. I lose on a a diet of 1450 calories. I go to the gym 6 days a week. I do 30-40 min of cardio everyday and every other day I do a total body work out.
  • ibach08
    ibach08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am 24, 5´5 and about 135 pounds. My goal in 125 with some muscle. I work out about 1 hour a day/ 6 days a week doing everything from running, P90X, Ripped in 30, 100-push ups program, bikeing and talking lang walks. I pretty much decide on the day what kind of exercise I want to do. I try to eat at about 1200 and then eating half my exercise calories back.
    Feel free to add me as a friend - can always use more motivation and those last 10 pounds are going to be tuff!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    SW: 168
    CW: 137ish
    GW: 135ish

I have a desk job, but i exercise a minimum 5-6 days a week. I am a distance runner. I love half marathons...and I just completed my first 15k (9.3 mi) on Sun. I am getting ready to reintroduce serious strength training as I prefer the way my body looks at 135 with some solid muscle. Plus, i just love looking at my upper arms when I'm hitting the weights consistantly!! LOL If I'm honest, I rarely track my calories religiously, but I'd guess I'm netting about 1500-1700 calories on most days. I'm basically maintaining.
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    Age 41
    Ht 5' 5 ½ ''
    CW 228
    GW 170 to start with

I average around 2050 kcals per day. I have a sedentary job and I don't exercise regularly, although I have been making an effort to move around more. I am losing slowly as I prefer to learn to eat at my goal maintenance level now instead of having to increase later.
  • ToeshoeMezzo
    Options
    I'm 106 last weigh-in, and I want to be about 93lbs. 500cals a day. I do ballet, general aerobics, running, stretching, etcetera. I'm still plenty healthy, though, don't worry.
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm 106 last weigh-in, and I want to be about 93lbs. 500cals a day. I do ballet, general aerobics, running, stretching, etcetera. I'm still plenty healthy, though, don't worry.

How tall are you?
  • misspancakes
    misspancakes Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4.

My heaviest I was ever was in September of this year, I was 145 pounds and I am now today, 132 pounds, my goal weight is around 120 - 121 pounds.

I am 27 fairly active, I am not a fitness fanatic but I walk everyday as well as go to the gym in the morning for an hour doing a mix of cardio and weights. I am currently on 1200 calories a day.
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    5'5.5"
    SW:210
    CW:158
    Goal: 145
    My job keeps me on my feet and pretty active for 8-10 hrs a day. And I try to make sure I fit in at least 30 mins to an hour of some sort of exercise 3-5 days a week ( walkng, jogging, or one of many videos). MFP has me set at 1450 cals/ day, its usually pretty easy to stay under that most days and for the most part I've been losing a pound a week.
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I don't know about all that goal weight stuff, but I'd like to be 5'5".
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Start weight when joined 323
    now - 280lbs
    Goal weight 125

I aim to lose 2-3lbs a week. I keep my calories to 1460 a day and burn around 350 a day. I don't eat my calories burned back as for the time being I can do this this as I weigh quite heavy
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    cw 203
    gw ~150
    current activity level: I do HIIT calisthenics monday-thursday, and usually an hour at the gym 2-3x a week. My goal weight is the point I want to reassess at, since it's been a few years since I've been that light! I want to have some muscle by then as well, so my minimum weight probably won't drop past 140lbs. I am going to college for horse science, which includes riding and being on my feet all day, and my last major had me standing for 3 hour classes at least 3x a week. I love to do HIIT intervals, gotta improve that stamina!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am 35 years old and my goal weigt is around 130 pounds. I started out at 280 pounds and currently weight 180 pounds. I don't count calories but maintain a pretty clean vegetarian diet. Currently, I do around 45 minutes of high intensity cardio (running) 5 days a week and am just starting to weight train 2 times a week.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    22 years old, CW: About 118, Goal 114. (Very petite bone structure. Used to be 110 but want more muscle this time)

I work out 6 days a week. Pole dancing 2x, Lifting 3x and Spin class 1x.

I lose on 1300 when inactive, 1400-1500 when active, nd I'm not really sure what my maintenance is. Around 1700-1900 I think
  • terracotti
    terracotti Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    20 years old, current weight is 138 lbs, I'm small framed.

my goal weight is 116-120 lbs. I'm sedentary, sometimes I work out 2-3x a week at home but I don't think I'm active.
    my calorie intake is 1200 or less, now that I eat at home for most of the time, 1200 is sufficient.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

Oh sweetheart 93 is too low if you're our height xxx and as a dancer you need more energy than 500cals, you look beautiful as you are, do you have a dance teacher you can speak to about your diet, I'm sure they'd agree you need more energy to do it professionally as you'll be wasting your muscles and putting pressure on your heart at this low a restriction xxxx
  • xxsandraxx1065
    xxsandraxx1065 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I was 151, now 143 lbs. 5'5 tall. I'm 41 years old.

I can easy put on half a stone to a stone, and lose it quick again. I have been like this for years.

A couple of years ago I wasn't well and went down to 133. But I was told I looked terrible for it. Even though it is a healthy weight. I think it can make a difference on your age too.

For me i think 140 lbs. I feel good at that and look more healthy! :))
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 yo and 5' 5 ½ tall and currently 128lbs (starting weight was approx 158lbs).

I plateaued at 130lbs for a long time (April - Oct). I have changed my calorie goals in this time from 1200 up to 1600, but now I have finally started losing again on 1356 calories and changing my diet, water intake and exercise slightly (although I was losing inches during this time and gaining muscle).

I exercise 5-6 times per week doing approx 7- 13 hours of exercise per week (averaging an hour per day) mixing it up between HIIT, fat burning walks & weight training mainly. Occasionally some endurance stuff like riding for an hour or walking.

I am a primary school teacher and am moderate activity levels.

EDIT: My current goals are to get to 20% body fat and approx 121-125lbs.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I am at 146# with a goal of 135 and have been eating 1200-1300 daily. I'm gonna up my calories to 1500-1600 and see if that helps. I lift weight 3 days/wk (Jillian Michaels Body Revolution) and run 3 days/wk (2-3 miles). I'm 52 and 5'4.5".

Hey! Your name is almost like mine!!

I'm only 5'4, I know it's an inch smaller but I wanted to join in. I'm currently 164lbs, I started at 187lbs and I want to be 130lbs. I weight train 3 times a week, and I do cardio 2-3 times a week. :) I do a sedentary job, and lose 1-2lbs a week on 1400kcals.

OH, and I'm 20.