ALL I WANT IS TANK *kitten* QUADS :(

My backs alright though.
  • fit921
    fit921 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Starting to notice the striations (sp?) in my shoulders, love that!:love:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    my glutes, biceps, shoulders & triceps. hopefully soon I can see more ab definition in pics, so far I only see a hint of abs in the mirror but it doesn't show on pics :(
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    <---- My back. I also have really nice legs.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    My back, arms and shoulders, but my butt is right up there.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    For appearances, I think my shoulders and biceps are looking good these days. They are showing a little bit of definition and my arms no longer look like sausages.

For ability, I think my thigh muscles are fantastic. I can do squats all day long. I still have a bit of fat to let go of before I can see the muscle though.
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Great topic!

I like that my collar bones are really defined, much more so than even 3 months ago. I'm also really happy with the progress in my legs and biceps. They look more defined and muscular.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Last week I was looking in the mirror, putting my hair up into a pony tail. I noticed I could see the muscles in my biceps moving as I brushed my hair into place. Thought that was kind of cool.

I walk a lot due to the lack of a car and insufficient public transportation. This has caused my calf muscles to be very well defined and kind of large. I really dislike this actually. It makes my legs look large and it makes boot shopping difficult.
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have to say my belly is looking better and better everyday. All the calorie counting is working and No six pack yet!! but that's' alright!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I love my back! The rest of me is a bit softer. For some reason my back and stomach lean out very quickly.
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I started working out in a gym in October, 2011. I couldn't STAND to look at myself in the mirror when I was working out. I mean, I would look at the mirrors when I was working out with a trainer, but I not look directly at myself, or would kind of blur my eyes in disgust!) It was only about a week or so ago (seriously!) when I actually LOOKED at my reflection and I was like "Damn. My butt is looking really good." (I do an hour on the elliptical five days a week and lots of leg work on machines.) I've always liked my shoulders and they are also looking better and better.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love my chest and shoulders. They were the first parts of my body to develop muscles when I started working out. I also love my upper arms and they way you can see the cut where they join the shoulders. I'm not a big person by any means (I'm 1.7m, I believe that's 5'7 and I weight about 60kg, about 130lb) but I love fact that my body is well proportioned for my size. It hasn't always been like that though. My legs were disproportionately small compared to the rest of my body, because I sort of neglected them when I did weight training. So I started doing leg workouts at the gym and after a while I could see visible improvement. And when I started running and cycling the improvement was even more pronounced.

My legs aren't big due to genetics, but they're quite muscular and have good definition. My calves especially are quite small but with all the running, cycling and weight training I've been doing over the years, they've become very well toned and I can see amazing definition when I flex them. I have to admit though, I do wish they could be bigger but I know that because of genetics (thanks a lot dad) that'll never happen. I've learned to accept them and love them the way they are although I still do look on in envy when I see people (especially women) with big muscular calves.

Here are some photos. The first one is from a bodybuilding contest I took part in almost 10 years ago in 2004 it think it was. I've cut my face because I thought it looked kind of ugly in the photo. This was also when I was neglecting my legs which you can see how disproportionate they are to the rest of my body. The other two photos are of my calves which I took this morning. They're still quite small but you can see the difference between them and the first photo in terms of definition. I've never measured them but my best estimates puts them at between 12" and 13".

scan0001.jpg22112012564.jpg22112012566.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality of the middle photo and please ignore the hair on my legs. I know it's unsightly but please try to ignore it.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Legs. I've got alright legs for a fatty. :laugh:

The profile photo tells a different story. I see a whole lot of muscle there. Fatty? I don't think so.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Legs.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    My shoulders, chest, upper abs & glutes (butt). My lower abs is still a work in progress though.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    um no where really yet. I've lost almost 50 lbs but still at 285 lbs. although I am starting to see ankle bones, kind of exciting. I'd like to see collar bones and only have one chin. aahh someday. my calves are changing shape and oh! I kinda have a discernable waist. its all very exciting
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    My biceps have a little pop in them I like, and my butt's improving. I like my quads when I flex (standing up only, heh). My clavicles, though, are a thing of beauty.
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    legs still working on my upperbody!