Thanksgiving dinner

Options
13»

Replies

• JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I also had 459 calories for thanksgiving. Oh, wait... I forgot a zero at the end. 4590... There. Much more accurate.
  • Tglivak
    Options
    Today started with a run, then a Krispy Kreme donut, and well then I got serious . . . about eating. I don't go crazy but I do enjoy. Its one holiday, Christmas will be another, I'll probably have cake and ice cream on my birthday (and heck even my wife's and kids' birthdays) and I will undoubtedly eat BBQ on July 4th. Soooo that's 7 days vs 358 when I pretty much behave myself.

Well said!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Today started with a run, then a Krispy Kreme donut, and well then I got serious . . . about eating. I don't go crazy but I do enjoy. Its one holiday, Christmas will be another, I'll probably have cake and ice cream on my birthday (and heck even my wife's and kids' birthdays) and I will undoubtedly eat BBQ on July 4th. Soooo that's 7 days vs 358 when I pretty much behave myself.

Um yes, this was me too - turkey trot 5k + krispy kreme donut .... then i chowed down for dinner! It was delish, and I rarely do it so it's totally fine! This is a maintainable lifestyle - and that's why I've lost all this weight! :)
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    I forgot to add the quote referring to how do you stuff yourself with less than 500 calories.

Lots and lots of veggies. I had turkey and honey baked ham as well. I also made myself a low-carb, sugar-free pumpkin pie which was really freakin' good. I had that while everyone else had the other desserts, blackberry pie, apple strudel and chocolate cake. My plate was filled up, just like everyone else's plate.
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I ate 3 days worth of calories with my meal lol Oh well.