I'm calling you out! Yeah, you!

Options
124»

Replies

• sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hey you!

The moment you read this, I'm holding YOU accountable for what you eat from today until the end of the year.

It's too easy to use the holidays as an excuse to eat poorly and promise to change things on New Years.

How often has that worked for you in the past? For others?

Let's put an end to the mentality of starting later. Let's do this now!

Give yourself and your family the gift of good health and a long life to share with each other this year.

Don't belittle yourself or your intelligence by letting a plate of food pressure you. You are strong, capable, and ready to do it this year.

This year, we do it RIGHT, and we do it together! Friend me. Friend others. Do what you have to do to push yourself through the holidays!

Don't be afraid to message any one of the supportive people here you see on the site and ask for help. You want tips on portion control? We got 'em. Exercise when it's cold out? Just ask!

Remember - I'm calling you out! Let's hit these holidays hard!

ya got me there! thank god you did! :)
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    No one can hold me accountable but ME. I know damn good and well when I have good days, when I have bad day, and every day inbetween. Appreciate the thought, but I got my big girl panties and my best kick *kitten* boots on. I am very capable of accounting for myself. Because no one can make me successful but ME. Thanks.
  • crimsongypsy
    crimsongypsy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes! Love it! Lets Go /scampers off to find war paint
  • luvsbks
    Options
    Excellent Post! I needed to hear this!:smile:
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Hey you!

The moment you read this, I'm holding YOU accountable for what you eat from today until the end of the year.

It's too easy to use the holidays as an excuse to eat poorly and promise to change things on New Years.

How often has that worked for you in the past? For others?

Let's put an end to the mentality of starting later. Let's do this now!

Give yourself and your family the gift of good health and a long life to share with each other this year.

Don't belittle yourself or your intelligence by letting a plate of food pressure you. You are strong, capable, and ready to do it this year.

This year, we do it RIGHT, and we do it together! Friend me. Friend others. Do what you have to do to push yourself through the holidays!

Don't be afraid to message any one of the supportive people here you see on the site and ask for help. You want tips on portion control? We got 'em. Exercise when it's cold out? Just ask!

Remember - I'm calling you out! Let's hit these holidays hard!

LOOOVE!!!!!!!
  • Mrsmartin61
    Options
    Thanks Alaska girl for posting this to cheer us on! Yours was the first post I read today. And I like the fact that you are so encouraging to us all here. After being in the kitchen for the better part of the day yesterday -- I was a bit off track today (still under calories) but totally over in the "fat" category! I will be planning and tracking with more diligence this rest of the weekend!

Blessing from Texas!
    /Sherry:flowerforyou:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Ok, skipped thanksgiving, but may cheat some at Christmad. But will definatly be thinking aboyt how nuxh. Thanks
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Great post
  • missroro1023
    Options
    SO perfect for me to read this now! thanks!!!!! :D:D:D
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Score one for me... I wanted a glass of wine after getting the kids to bed, but instead I'm drinking a cup of tea :)
    I will not weigh more by the time January hits. In fact, I will weigh less. It's all about one decision at a time!