My first before after pics

Options
2»

Replies

• keeno67
    keeno67 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Having a relatively high metabolism I'm guessing helps too. Again, great job....:smile:
  • no_worries
    no_worries Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job! This is certainly motivation for me. When I moved out of my parents house I weighed around 110-115 (I never got on a scale unless it was for the doctor) and within two years I gained 50 pounds. I got up to close to 160 when my doctor looked at me and said "uh yeah, this isn't healthy." I've been trying to lose the extra weight (I dropped 20 pounds quickly when I first started) and have been trying to lose the other weight for years.

Anyways, your progress is revitalizing me. I've been feeling very blah lately, and seeing this has really re-motivated me. Thanks so much! :)
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    Wow! I am so impressed! My stomach looks like your week 1 picture. Can you share what exercises/workouts you do?

i have my workout posted in my blog ( link in siggi) =)

Sorry! Duh! I didn't notice it before :-)
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. It make me want to push myself harder. My little one is two and I initially lost most of the weight, but when he was 2 months old, I had a medical set back which pushed my weight up to 179 lbs! YIKES!!!! I'm currently at 173.8 lbs and feel great about the future.

Keep it going!
  • Jennie85
    Jennie85 Posts: 41
    Options
    Great job! This is certainly motivation for me. When I moved out of my parents house I weighed around 110-115 (I never got on a scale unless it was for the doctor) and within two years I gained 50 pounds. I got up to close to 160 when my doctor looked at me and said "uh yeah, this isn't healthy." I've been trying to lose the extra weight (I dropped 20 pounds quickly when I first started) and have been trying to lose the other weight for years.

Anyways, your progress is revitalizing me. I've been feeling very blah lately, and seeing this has really re-motivated me. Thanks so much! :)

awe thanks to all of you for ur positive feedback it means alot to me cuz i am feeling really blah myself right now even with the amazing weight loss ive had so far
  • Jennie85
    Jennie85 Posts: 41
    Options
    for those who r interessted : i uploaded picture ( on here and my blog - link in sisgi) of me the day before my daughter was born i looked at the pictures today and i was SHOCKED lol i was REALLY big
  • nicoled87
    nicoled87 Posts: 20
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!