What diet plan are you on?

Options
How long have you been on it and how much did you lose so far?

Replies

• CrazyWhiskers
    CrazyWhiskers Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just mfp, and so far so good! I mean, I still have off days (or should I say, off weekends) but mfp, its free and everyone can do it, I love it! :)
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Not sure I would put a name on it, I call it the eat good, workout, and have fun diet ;-),,,, but really I try to get a lot of protein and healthy fats, then fill the rest of my calories with carbs ...
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Counting calories, trying to eat less carbs and more protein. I have lost 4 lbs with 10 more to go
  • SMCLosesIt
    SMCLosesIt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've just started the 5:2 diet and am hoping for some good results. I'd like to drop my body fat percentage abit.
    I've been doing mfp for more than a year and just with that have lost 8 kilos.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'm using Helloitsdan's plan. It's working. I've only been doing it for maybe two weeks. Nothing changed from what I was doing before, which was just doing whatever MFP spit out at me. The only difference is I'm not hungry anymore and I feel better over all. Still losing weight and BF.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Just eat healthier and less
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Previously I ate 1800 cals and exercised and lost over 185 pounds. Now I am following IPOARM combined with no grains. Havent really lost much yet ... but as I am more keen for fat loss and building muscle not really expecting big changes on the scales.

:)
  • hypocritelecter
    hypocritelecter Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 lbs on 1000 calories with minimal exercise (3 mph walking, 1lb hand weight reps, etc.) and the rest of it has come off from 600-1200 range in my calories, upping my hand weights to 3lb and over, more brisk walking and simple calisthenics. I seem to 'normally' gravitate away from carbs, so my diet is high in protein, low carb, only healthy/naturally occuring fats. Also: no white grains or added sugars. I've completely by accident incorporated a cheat day once a week; not going over 1700 calories, stopping when I'm full, and burning at least 250 (but it's usually 500) in exercise.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    the "eat whatever i want while staying at a moderate calorie deficit and working out as hard and as often as i can" diet.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Just mfp. I started a year and half ago. I lost 30 pounds in the first 6 months and now I have been just concentrating on toning.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I'm on the change of lifestyle diet. It works
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    HSGD (Healthy Skinny Girl Diet), and I have lost about 5 lbs in a few weeks.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Eat Less, Move More

83# lost in 11.5 months
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    My nutritionist put me on low carb high protein. I've gained back everything I lost +4 lbs. I'm back.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Slimming world x
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm on the change of lifestyle diet. It works

Me too! I'm done with "diets" and realize now that it is all about changing my lifestyle, ie healthier eating, portion control and exercise.

Lost 116 pounds in 13 months, so I plan on sticking with what is working for me.
  • ashleeliza
    Options
    I began my diet with 2 bowls of cereal for 2 meals a day and a healthy low calorie nutritional meal for the second, i lost 8lbs in 23 days and have now moved onto 1 bowl for breakfast, soup for lunch and a healthy low calorie main meals.
    I use the exercise bike for 25minutes 4 times a week and I snack once or less a day either on a weight watchers yoghurt or a piece of fruit :)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,239 Member
    Options
    MFP with lifestyle change and more exercise then I've ever completed in this lifetime.
  • ROSE73BELLNET
    Options
    Eating "no grains" is very unhealthy. You need healthy grains in your diet.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I'm on this totally amazing and strange diet.

The basic idea of it is:
    (a) eat at a moderate calorie deficit
    (b) do some exercise

Apparently very few people have heard of this diet.