YOU! i have a question for you..

Options
AimersBee
AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
just out of curiosity...

what time of day do you find you eat the most? (i was reading the "BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT meal of the day" post, and it got me thinking.. ) WHAT TIME OF DAY DO YOU FIND YOU ARE INTAKING THE MOST AMOUNT OF FOOD (whether it be portion or calorie wise)?

"breakfast time"?!?
"lunch time"?!?
"dinner time"?!?

or you can throw a time out, whatever works..

Replies

• SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    Dinner. I'm not too hungry in the middle of the day. I eat the most between 6 and 8 pm.
  • AimersBee
    Options
    yeah for myself i find myself eating the most at dinner as well.. 5-7pm area..
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I usually don't start eating until I've been awake for at least 2-3 hours. I've never been someone who can eat right after waking up.

Dinner is, and always has been, my biggest meal.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Dinner. I'm not too hungry in the middle of the day. I eat the most between 6 and 8 pm.

Same here. I'm also someone who can't eat a ton of food first thing.
  • AimersBee
    Options
    give me more!!!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I always eat more food when I have my evening meal.

I'm not a big fan of breakfast do tend to stick to something light first thing in the morning x
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Mine is typically spread out across the day in 5 meals.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I pretty much graze from 5pm on.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Normally dinner. (tea) although it used to be around 800 cals now usually 4-500 so u can snack more through out the day. I still have a good portion but fill up on lots of greens! X
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I probably eat 1300-1500 calories every day between 5:30 and 9:30 p.m. The remained 800-1100 calories typically come pretty evenly split between breakfast and lunch.
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    During the week I would have to say dinner. Weekends it is lunch. Never been much of a breakfast eater. I get up at 10:30 am and have a yogurt smoothie at about 12:15 then off to work.
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Dinner, most definitely. I usually eat lunch on the run, so I only pack small sandwiches or things that are easy to eat which generally make them of less substance and lower calorie.
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I have to get my carbs in by 3pm so morning till noon.
  • tiffanypettyjohn
    Options
    Honestly, I think I balance out my calories throughout the day. On weekends, I think probably lunch or dinner, only because we usually go out for a meal :)
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Definitely dinner time and on. I frequently skip breakfast, but if I have it, it is small, and lunch is usually around 400 cals. I am really happy if I have at at least 1000 cals for supper and late night snacks!
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I've always been a breakfast person, if I don't eat breakfast I just feel awful for the rest of the day!

Most of my calories go towards breakfast and dinner, I'm not too hungry in the middle of the day so I'll eat mostly small snacks every couple of hours.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    My problem is eating at night watching TV. The late night snacks kill me. I need to get some discipline with that bad habit.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I opened this thread expecting to read...
    "Cake or death!"
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Usually lunch. I love a big breakfast but I love sleeping much more...