What do you find the sexiest?

Options

Replies

• anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Relaxed, confident energy. Don't care so much about body if brains are there, most people have a charm or two. + 1 noses, I guess.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Great lips. Strong broad shoulders, nice arms

Same here. Plus a big boyish smile. hands that are rugged from hard work but still soft when they touch. Ah. ;)
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Oh and I love people who can wink beautifully [it is such an art]
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Strong arms,especially when there wraped around me.
  • KazSmith68
    Options
    Looks aren't everything but of course they do help :) , tall, strong arms, nice butt, and lastly a nice smile :wink:
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    i like guys who are tall, have strong arms and shoulders and big hands with a deep voice!
    i also cannot believe no one mentioned this, but smooth skin is such a big turn on! chest hair and back hair, pass. okay i can deal with a little bit, but it's much better if it's waxed or shaved.
  • slimjenny21
    slimjenny21 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Toned arms. And calves. Ripped calves and you got me ;)
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Not being dim enough to respond to a thread like this - nor the dating one - would probably go a long way ...?
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    "tall men"

*looks at self in the mirror and realizes he's only 5'8"*

:sad:
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    A guy with muscles. The type of guy that when I am in his arms I know that nothing can hurt me :love:
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    it's all in the eyes and voice for me. Then I look at the rest :smile:
  • nicolabrazil
    Options
    100% the 'V' Muscle where the lower abs meet the hip flexors - Yum
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Cooking abilities.
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    i like guys who are tall, have strong arms and shoulders and big hands with a deep voice!
    i also cannot believe no one mentioned this, but smooth skin is such a big turn on! chest hair and back hair, pass. okay i can deal with a little bit, but it's much better if it's waxed or shaved.

I was with you up till the hair bit, I don't think hairless (shaved /waxed ) body is sexy at all. Unless your a sportsman or in competition to help define muscle. I also not think wearing a hair suit is sexy either. Some though defines a man from boy :-p
  • Be_EmbracE
    Be_EmbracE Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Hmm ... Personality, Character, humorous, loving, eyes, deep voice, clean n shaven, strong arms, chest n abs haha..
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor, rugged and tough, big and burly and sexually possessive and aggressive :blushing:
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    hair, and eyes. Sense of humor is the most important though
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    Sense of humor, rugged and tough, big and burly and sexually possessive and aggressive :blushing:

Annnnd This, lol
  • Be_EmbracE
    Be_EmbracE Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options

Lol.. Haha..
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options

Mmmmm