Replies

• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Naked 'n horny
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    it's not really about weight, but about shape, how she carries it. He agreed that really fat and really skinny are not attractive to most men. Men like womanly, shapely bodies...healthy.

That's a good way to say it. :smile:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

Also, I'm 160lbs and a size 8. No complaints from my husband.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Size 8 is my goal size and shooting for about 150-155, I'm 5'8 and that is a healthy weight that would allow me to be fit, have muscle definition, and be strong. My booty and thighs don't stand much of a chance to fit in anything smaller than that.

I'd rather judge my progress by what the mirror shows and the things I can achieve, not what a label in the back of my pants or a stupid number on a scale says that only I will ever see.

Compliments from other people will never give you self esteem. Doesn't matter what anyone believes if you don't believe it yourself.
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I don't know, i met a girl today who was 6'2" and weighed 76kg (168 lb) and she was just stunning. I mean absolutely stunning.

Weight doesn't matter.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    It is a very individual thing. I wish the range of weight my dh liked my body at was a little wider, but it seems to be between 120lb and 130lb - any smaller and he'd worry, any bigger and he'll the horrid to me :cry:

I lost weight for him in the past, but then regained it because I felt so upset when he was still nasty to me. So this time I lost just for me. :happy:
  • Tricep_A_Tops
    Options
    1. Men like women of all shapes and sizes.
    2. What your sister said is downright insulting and not ok. She needs to know that.
    This!! Set a goal that you will be happy with! Not what you think men or anyone else wants you to look like. By trying to look the way you think men want you to look it will just make you frustrated. Because as your body changes you will become more attactive to some men but at the same time less attractive to others. Just do you and be happy with yourself. :smile:
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    intelligence, confidence & stability.

Thats why Im taken.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Naked 'n horny

I do believe we have the winner.

:laugh:
  • RiverManUK
    RiverManUK Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    "Guys" will like all women (and men) in all shapes and sizes.

Personally I like athletic, hence my ticker has a picture of Jessica Ennis on it.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Both men and women have different opinions so it doesn't really matter. There is a certain weight that just *feels* right.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    42 (sadly only the nerds will guy this)

I'd guess that about 90% of people who enjoy reading read that book. Just sayin'.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    i think that women should stop replying to this question as it is clearly for guysssss. Men should actually answer the question with something REAL. Reality is way more harsh than the b/s replies that you are getting :)

I've been everywhere from a size 3 to a size 12. I have male friends and relatives who actually talk to me about things like this. I'm nearly 36 years old. I think my personal experience is good enough to answer this question, especially considering that I never had a problem attracting men in my life. I know women who are stick thin, even anorexic, who have husbands and women who are morbidly obese and have husbands. And everywhere in between. Clearly, those men were attracted to those women.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    all men have different preferences... I think most men like the curvy body type... thin-ish but with curves (hips, big butt) but some guys like women bigger and some like them skinny. My dad for example. Christina Aguilera was on the TV one time and he called her a "big fattie" I was dumbfounded. I think she has a lovely figure. He also thinks J Lo is fat. o_O
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    It all depends on a ton of variables of attraction.

But I'm mainly not attracted to masculine builds on a female. (Low body fat and muscle)
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Naked 'n horny

I second that^^^^^
  • kukspuks
    Options
    I like cats. I'm not even concerned about build. I just want my woman to look like a cat.
    There are skinny cats, athletic cats, and squishy cats. All are acceptable.
    But she MUST look like a cat.

^_^ Cats are amazing.
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    Naked 'n horny

I second that^^^^^
    ^^^ Third
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Naked 'n horny

I second that^^^^^

:laugh: Yess
  • kukspuks
    Options
    all men have different preferences... I think most men like the curvy body type... thin-ish but with curves (hips, big butt) but some guys like women bigger and some like them skinny. My dad for example. Christina Aguilera was on the TV one time and he called her a "big fattie" I was dumbfounded. I think she has a lovely figure. He also thinks J Lo is fat. o_O

O.O O.O I would do anything for J Lo's body.