Options
    Thank you Susan!!!
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Wednesday: 25 sit ups - Accomplished
  • amesnc
    amesnc Posts: 32
    Options
    Thank you! Looking forward to the challenges!
  • bronzegemini
    bronzegemini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I just joined Fab Four today and today's challenge - cutting back on coffee as not to get a migrane - hit home. I drink 2 cups a day and have religiously for years. Yesterday, I decided to cut caffine out completely. By 10:30 I had the most unbearable headache - which lasted until I had my morning coffee this morning. I'll just cut back to one a day - then 1/2 cup a day then a 1/4 cup a day until I can say - no more coffee. Decaf Mint Green Tea for me! So glad to be here. Thanks for the challenge!
  • slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I just joined Fab Four today and today's challenge - cutting back on coffee as not to get a migrane - hit home. I drink 2 cups a day and have religiously for years. Yesterday, I decided to cut caffine out completely. By 10:30 I had the most unbearable headache - which lasted until I had my morning coffee this morning. I'll just cut back to one a day - then 1/2 cup a day then a 1/4 cup a day until I can say - no more coffee. Decaf Mint Green Tea for me! So glad to be here. Thanks for the challenge!
    I'm glad you made the adjustment. Good plan to cut back gradually. We don't want anyone to be in PAIN! This is supposed to be healthy :bigsmile:
    Being off of caffeine now, I get a migraine if I drink too much of it now and then. Goes to show what a powerful drug it is. I like that I don't crash anymore at 3:00pm. Best of luck to you!
  • tres1967
    tres1967 Posts: 177
    Options
    I hate coffee but take caffeine to piggy back my pain meds (that's why migraine meds contain caffeine - it speeds the absorption of the painkillers into the bloodstream). Today was a doozy so I dosed my meds twice today (but morphine only once 15mg, down from 120mg a day a year ago) so my total med caffeine was 400mg :( and a 12 oz Mountain Dew, about 70mg?
  • tmlane810
    tmlane810 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I just joined FAB FOUR today, but was one step ahead on today's daily challenge!!! I make sure I take my vitamins everyday! Looking forward to taking on these challenges day by day. It is so nice to know that I am not in this alone!! :wink:

SW:255.8
    CW:241.5
    GW:239.5
    Ultimate GW by 28th birthday (8/10):200
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Sorry I did NOT even try to cut back on my buzz! I can and do all these other challenges daily but just not my coffee!:bigsmile:
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    16 days without coffee!!! That's huge!! :noway: :drinker:
  • tres1967
    tres1967 Posts: 177
    Options
    3/19 vitamins done, they're part of my daily routine