• slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • slightingscale
    Options
    3-8challenge.jpg

:flowerforyou: thanks, zaza, for the new challenge suggestion!
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Hi Susan, looks like we are at 500 again. Did you create a new thread?

Thanks,
    Eava
  • ThaPoeticRose
    Options
    I will definitely increase my workout today, I'm off from work today
    I'm feeling good, I started my Colonix colon cleanse today... I am
    definitely ready to susceed today... Have a wonderfully blessed
    day all!!!!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Great challenges this week. i'll try.
    Zaza
  • tuppertyme911
    Options
    These sound really good! so motivational and just a little at a time, and the goals are totally "doable".
  • lindseyrizzo
    Options
    Okay, Im a neebie today, and I started officially 2 weeks ago and Ive lost 4 lbs. I dont count the other two because your weight throughout the day changes two lbs or more. so 4lbs it is! Im 24 almost 25 mother of a 1 year old and work as a receptionist. I weigh 206 lbs and I want to weigh 175. my pre pregnancy weight! I am determined and Im a member of 24 hour fitness so im really getting into the gym lately! Actually today is my day of rest and Im completely bummed out because i cant go! Im trying to go atleast 6 days aweek and after watchng last nights Biggest Loser last night I know i should be working out before going to work, but DEAR LORD i go to work at 6:30am. Oh well... but if anyone has any tips or helpful advise for me id appriciate it!
  • lindseyrizzo
    Options
    758940.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • AmyMK
    AmyMK Posts: 164
    Options
    Oops! Thank you slightingscale for the reminder to weigh in! It's been a very hectic week...

So...

LW: 239
    CW: 238

Have been working out like mad, but not eating the best. With all of the work chaos going on, it's been hard to get in regular healthy meals.
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    Hello...just saying hi! I had a pretty good day. I treated myself to a new set of nails today (consignment sale money):bigsmile: and bought a couple new pairs of sandles.:happy: Just getting ready for that pedicure when I reach my big Penny A Minute goal. :wink: Which leads me to say that I did not get to exercise today. :frown: I was bumed out! :frown: I went to Marshall's after my nails and was planning to go RollerBlading (found a great safe area to skate or walk/run), but it started to pour down rain. Ughhh...didn't think it wasn't supposed to start until later in the day. Oh well..then when I came home it was dinner, baths and well just didn't make it to the exercise part today. But plan to do extra tomorrow!

I did not have a problem with the challenge today. I am partaking in "Lent" and have given up Fast Food. :happy: I will have to admit I have done great with not eating ANY fast food.:drinker: I am very proud of myself. :bigsmile: Even today, when I was out, I did not have my lunch and could have easily stopped at any fast food restaurant, but I did not. I went to Kroger's and ended up with fruit and snack bar. So much healthier! :drinker: Needed other groceries too! But I was proud of my choice. It is so easy to make bad choices when not prepared. I plan to make sure I have something with me if I am going to be out...makes a difference.

Well, hope everyone had a great day and look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

Night night!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    You are all posting to the wrong thread. ;) This thread is just the list of daily challenges. Our Fab Four thread is at:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/85200-join-us-fab-fours-4-week-challenge-group-new
  • slightingscale
    Options
    :smile:
  • slightingscale
    Options
  • slightingscale
    Options
  • slightingscale
    Options
  • slightingscale
    Options
  • slightingscale
    Options
    I think half of my posting count is the smiley faces that I put on this thread to take up space!
    Gotta get the new week's challenges at the top of the next page!