Two ingredient cookies!

Options

Replies

• Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i have some old bananas in the house.....will have to give it a shot....Thanks for sharing!
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :-)
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    Okay - tried these. They are definitely lacking something. Next time, I'll add a splash of vanilla extract and more cinnamon (I made these with walnuts as well).

Oh, and since there is no fat in these cookies, it's a good idea to lightly grease your cookie sheet (I did and they still stuck a bit).
  • U81fA1th
    U81fA1th Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy :happy: Thanks
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • 101hellokittys
    Options
    Yum yum....
  • sassified66
    sassified66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I make the 2 ingredient pancakes as well.... 1 ripe banana mashed up and two eggs.... beat up and cook like a pancake... I use sugar free jelly instead of syrup... makes like 5 little pancakes! Thanks for sharing the cookies!
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    did it just like you said, I think using really old brown bananas are best! much sweeter that way...I just think calling them cookies isn't the best idea...kinda a let down...more like mush power bar. still yummy tho! smell very good! :heart: I ate 2!
  • buzzcockgirl
    buzzcockgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Was just seeing this thread for the first time about 1/2 hour ago-- and now I just ate one of the 'cookies'.
    I did 1.5 bananas, 3/4 c oatmeal, and then put one tsp mini choc chips and a few dashes of cinnamon (it just seemed like it'd be too plain... could of used more cinnamon).
    Whole bowl was 420 cals, made 7 cookies: 60 cals each. Pretty good..... and SO easy!!
  • sheliawilliamsf
    sheliawilliamsf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe I'll have to try it.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shella_bella
    Options
    Save for later
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    bump to try tomorrow
  • KylaQ
    KylaQ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Will have to try. thanks
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I just made them x they are yummy thank you for sharing :)
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    I liked them but maybe I should have baked them more. I baked them for 15 minutes. They were chewy I thought almost two soft. The bottom of the cookie was brown. I added a handful of chocolate chips. Do you refrigerate them after you ate the serving you wanted? I served my hubby some ate breakfast and he ate it like oatmeal. He enjoyed it. I am not a oatmeal person but it wasn't bad. I don't think I could have eaten them without the chocolate chips. I forgot to mention I did add cinnamon. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Happy Monday.
  • erinalysa14
    Options
    Just made these this past weekend, I loved them! I added dark chocolate chips. I've also made the egg and banana "pancakes" multiple times and must say that using my magic bullet to mash up the banana made such a difference! I really enjoyed the "cookies" in the morning with a cup of coffee, hit the spot!
  • makemewannadie
    makemewannadie Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I liked them but maybe I should have baked them more. I baked them for 15 minutes. They were chewy I thought almost two soft. The bottom of the cookie was brown. I added a handful of chocolate chips. Do you refrigerate them after you ate the serving you wanted? I served my hubby some ate breakfast and he ate it like oatmeal. He enjoyed it. I am not a oatmeal person but it wasn't bad. I don't think I could have eaten them without the chocolate chips. I forgot to mention I did add cinnamon. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Happy Monday.

I've made these twice now, the first time I cooked them at the suggested temp of 180c and they came out a tad chewy (but still delicious). Today I put the oven up to 200c, flipped them after 10 minutes and then put them back in for the last 5, they worked SO well! If they're super chewy/rubbery i'd suggest adding some more oats (if you think the mixture is too runny it probably is). You could add a tablespoon of honey or something (I added a tablespoon of agave) to make it a bit sweeter :)
  • JJBurton825
    Options
    These sound great! I'm going to have to give them a go. Thanks!
  • Queen8shaq
    Options
    bump