2 years ago today I was on The Today show . (link)

Options
124»

Replies

• RamoZimm
    RamoZimm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You're transformation is amazing and the truly inspiring part is you've maintained your healthy lifestyle for the past two years! I think that's what a lot of us need to focus on. No quick fixes and no going back. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You are such a beautiful person, and I almost teared up when I heard your son joined the gym with you to help you out -- what a wonderful family, and what a wonderfully inspiring story!

Congrats on the transformation and good job with all that hard work. I'm quickly learning that mindset is EVERYTHING!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I just realized your picture is the one I see when I log onto MFP! :D
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I just realized your picture is the one I see when I log onto MFP! :D

I am ! :)
  • gula2
    gula2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow, you look stunning and younger
  • InPieces3
    Options
    I have to keep reminding myself that this weight loss thing takes TIME. I get frustrated, but ya know... you reminded me that eventually if I keep at it, I will get there. Thank you for the reminder.

Great job btw. :flowerforyou:
  • ChrisC8181
    ChrisC8181 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this story! Exactly the motivation I need! Your story brought tears to my eyes. I like how the nutritionist talked about the different things you can eat at each calorie level. I find that it's really helpful to plan meals and snacks in advance; otherwise, it's easy to choose to eat something that's not as healthy.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options

Congratulations! Amazing story. Thanks for sharing.
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    HEY!!! your the person home the MFP home page!!!

WOW congrats! im happy to know you still get on MFP!!!
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Amazing Transformation... which Jillian Michels book was it that got you in the right mindset? I am struggling to get in the right mindset and don't understand why.. just hasn't clicked for me yet and I am not sure how to make that happen.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wow, so inspiring. Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!