Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

2 years ago today I was on The Today show . (link)

124»

Replies

• RamoZimm
    RamoZimm Posts: 95 Member
    Incredible! You're transformation is amazing and the truly inspiring part is you've maintained your healthy lifestyle for the past two years! I think that's what a lot of us need to focus on. No quick fixes and no going back. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    You are such a beautiful person, and I almost teared up when I heard your son joined the gym with you to help you out -- what a wonderful family, and what a wonderfully inspiring story!

Congrats on the transformation and good job with all that hard work. I'm quickly learning that mindset is EVERYTHING!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    I just realized your picture is the one I see when I log onto MFP! :D
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    I just realized your picture is the one I see when I log onto MFP! :D

I am ! :)
  • gula2
    gula2 Posts: 2 Member
    wow, you look stunning and younger
  • I have to keep reminding myself that this weight loss thing takes TIME. I get frustrated, but ya know... you reminded me that eventually if I keep at it, I will get there. Thank you for the reminder.

Great job btw. :flowerforyou:
  • ChrisC8181
    ChrisC8181 Posts: 29 Member
    Thank you for sharing this story! Exactly the motivation I need! Your story brought tears to my eyes. I like how the nutritionist talked about the different things you can eat at each calorie level. I find that it's really helpful to plan meals and snacks in advance; otherwise, it's easy to choose to eat something that's not as healthy.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member

Congratulations! Amazing story. Thanks for sharing.
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    HEY!!! your the person home the MFP home page!!!

WOW congrats! im happy to know you still get on MFP!!!
  • AmericanExpat
    AmericanExpat Posts: 158 Member
    Amazing Transformation... which Jillian Michels book was it that got you in the right mindset? I am struggling to get in the right mindset and don't understand why.. just hasn't clicked for me yet and I am not sure how to make that happen.
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Wow, so inspiring. Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!