Enjoyed Thanksgiving and LOST ONE POUND! Wheee!

Options
Wow! I'm beginning to think this may actually be a lifestyle change rather than a diet. I actually LOST a pound since my last weekend. I enjoyed Thanksgiving, but didn't go crazy overboard and kept on task the rest of the week. Gee. This lifestyle change stuff actually works. Happy dance!

Replies

• ggsmamma
    ggsmamma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    High five!! That is fantastic!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    me too, I ate what I wanted in moderation and still lost .6 of a pound.
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Same thing happened with me. I pretty much stuffed myself on Thanksgiving, didn't starve myself the rest of the weekend, and lost 2.4 pounds. Life is good.
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    ^5 :drinker:
  • PopcornPig
    Options
    Great Job! My daughter has a goal of 2 pounds a month and she hasn't had to make any seriously drastic changes and she's on goal! I think we all expect the miracle fast weight loss but if we keep in mind that we didn't put this weigh on over night (though at times we've made attempts), we can't expect to lose it over night. I feel terrible when I see people lose weight so quickly and then a year later you see them and they've put all the weight back on or heavier. I think the slow approach will reap the best rewards and it looks like you are on track!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!