OH NO! I've been eating 2,000 cals a day......

Replies

• yesss good job

hate it when girls dont eat because it makes them "fat" like no youre way more healthy when you eat something!!!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Love it!!
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Get it in!!!!! Great job and the results speak for themselves.
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    You've inspired me to up my cals. I've lost 35 lbs since July but I'm just barely under 300 lbs and seem to be stuck the last month. Yesterday I ate close to 2K in cals and lost .5 lbs... so maybe my body is telling me something. I've been seeing all you thinner girls eating more cals then me.. guess I need to start eating like a thin girl!
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    You look great. Keep it up.
  • miche_smash
    miche_smash Posts: 131 Member
    Thank you for posting this! I am still trying to figure out how many calories to eat- its confusing. I am working out more than I ever have in my life but struggling to continue to lose weight. Maybe I need MORE FOOD, which would make me happy :)
    You look awesome!!
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 262 Member
    Thanks for posting this! I am in the process of boosting my calories up, and I haven't fully adjusted to it yet - less than one week at it. Plus I am still scared :) Examples like this reduce my anxiety about it.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    O.M J. I think I'm in love. Some one who eats real food and ain't scared of it. Lady you ROCK.
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    You are awesome doll!!!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Well hot damn... you look awesome.
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Love this! You look great!!

I was never a 1200 calorie a day person, but I am new to the IPOARM plan and loving that I can lose weight AND eat!
  • AMAZING, cheers to lots of food and a long happy life to go with it!
    Soo happy to see others eating appropriately. I started out starving myself, ended up down the EM2WL path and although it has been anything but easy I am improving my relationship with food and am seeing similar results start to occur as you :) I'm 5'5 and 169 lbs eating around 2000 cal give or take 200 to LOSE weight and its fabulous!

Thanks so much for sharing visual evidence!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Total awesomeness. You look fantastic, girl!! :smile:
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Thanks for posting this! I am in the process of boosting my calories up, and I haven't fully adjusted to it yet - less than one week at it. Plus I am still scared :) Examples like this reduce my anxiety about it.

This is exactly why I posted this! Not as a "look at me" post, but as a "look what eating 2,000 a day/eating a higher cal diet can do." I've lost fat, but gotten stronger and maintained LBM. This said, I STILL have days that I struggle...but I get over it very quickly!!! Mental blocks are the toughest. Send me a friend request if you want, and definitely friend helloitsdan.
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    MFP HIGH 5 :)
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Fabulous work! you look great! i have been high cal or ipoarm for 8 months and love it!
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    bump
  • Yes yes YES!!!! That's my girl! Looking FANTABULOUS, Jen!!!!! I can't wait to see the end results of your journey. You are doing sooooo great! What an inspiration you are for people to know that it's okay to EAT!!!!! LOL Killin it, woman!

~E
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Awesome job,way to go :happy:
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Nice work lady.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!